Rimfire additions for the kids

American Revival Apparel Company

Kokopelli

Hunter
Oct 11, 2012
East Tennessee
Well for the first time in 25 years my kids wanted to shoot again. I had sold off all my rimfire stuff years ago so I really didn't have anything for them to shoot. SO.. I mounted a search and retrieve mission for 22 rimfires. My first score was a M&P 15/22 and that thing is a real keeper. It has a Nikon Monarch African 1-4X24 scope mounted and runs like a deer...

DSC08585.jpg

Then they wanted to shoot pistols so I bought these to get them started.. Wicked little pistols.. The Talo has a 2X Nikon and the 22/45 has a matchdot.. Ron

DSC08868.jpg

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
Ron.....Good to see you posting and welcome to the forum....Family shootin is alot of fun..... 8)

I have a red Dot on my Mark lll and wow does it do a good job..... :D

M

mukwah

I would say 'big kids toys' but my 12 year old grandson might argue with that! Nice Rimfires Ron!!! ;D

Sontag_Shooter

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
Sontag/Blue Ridge VA
As others stated before, nice rimfires sir.

I've got the Colt M4 .22 AR and my buddy has the M&P like yours. We both have 4 mags, and let me tell you what; you can throw PILES of 22 brass with 2 people shooting at a dualing tree!

Kokopelli

Hunter
Oct 11, 2012
East Tennessee
I was "out of" rimfire for over 25 years, but I enjoy it more now.. The match dot is sweet. I'm thinking it would be fine on the carbine as well. I did have a Burris XTS-135 on the M&P, but I gave it to my son for his GSG-522.. Ron