Recomened training

Faktory 47

Rob Hodge

Scout
Aug 7, 2015
St. Louis
Besides Tactical Response is there any other places that you would recommend for training for medical prep or firearms training? I'm in STL Mo so Tac Response is only a 4 hr drive looking to see if there is somewhere closer to STL or if Tac Response is my best option.

Righter13

Student of life
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Greenville SC
Zip code
Everyone at tac response treated me like family. I'm not sure if Valor ridge has medical classes yet or not.
They got patriot nurse is all I know.

Rockwell tactical in PA seems to be good people. Haven't been there yet.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
It will take a bit of searching on the net to find those closer to you. Facebook is probably your best bet as it is an easy enough route for the smaller operations to go until they get established and create their own site.

Reactions: Rob Hodge

Sheps

Woodsman
Jun 24, 2015
www.youtube.com
Zip code
en5 1ae
TR are solid and also travel to a lot of different locations. There are plenty of other trainers that should be on your "to train with" list.

A 4hr drive isn't bad at all, certainly not something to complain about. Friend of mine is driving from WI to Camden TN today, that's 9 hours I believe.
SET's very own DougieMac drives 6 hours to get to Camden.

ETA - Some of those others to train with, though there are MANY more I'm leaving out (just a top of the head list).
Farnam
Haley
Southnarc
Costa
Givens

Really you want to decide what area you want training in (h2h/pistol/rifle/long range etc) and then look for that class.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob Hodge

JMUshotgunner

Hunter
Aug 9, 2015
Virginia
I would say it's worth the 4 hour drive to take a Tac Response class. But that's coming from someone who lives 9+ hours away from Camden and is dying to get down there to train