Faktory 47

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I’m not a basketball fan .but he was a great player. One of the best.its a sad day for sure

Reactions: 1776

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Legend fo sho. Sad damn day. Gigi died too. 13 year old daughter that was a badass like him. Damn.

Reactions: Dawgfan1988

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I have to interject here.
I’ve known some good guys who have been killed in helicopters. Civilians fighting fires, and military in combat.
One, if not two pilots were killed in the same crash. Why is it anymore sad that a person who played a game died than the others that were on the same aircraft? And why is that person getting all of the sympathy?

Really pisses me off!

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
I’ve known some good guys who have been killed in helicopters. Civilians fighting fires, and military in combat.
One, if not two pilots were killed in the same crash. Why is it anymore sad that a person who played a game died than the others that were on the same aircraft? And why is that person getting all of the sympathy?

Really pisses me off!
Never understood any of that. Athletes or movie stars ain't no different than me or anyone else, they job is just more well known is all

Reactions: lesptr and Grunk

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code

Really pisses me off!

Sad day for all 9 on board!

Unfortunately, probably thousands of people die everyday and you hear nothing about them. Only way the light is shined on them is them being popular or they are put in the spot light (ie: military plane crash / some big fire / terrorist attack). If it weren't for social media, most of those would go unknown. Famous people always get idolized and it overshadows anything else!
Do what you can to make your presence known and leave a mark everywhere you go. Thousands or millions of people will mourn/cheer for you, or piss on your grave, when you're gone!

Last edited:

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Really pisses me off!

I agree, not even listing their names on the news