Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Not at ONE time! :puke1:
I am a sipper. A few fingers at a time. Generations of Russian vodka modified genes mean I have to drink a LOT to get drunk, so I do not even try.
Same here. It takes a LOT to get me drunk. Been married over 30 years & my wife & her family will tell you they've never seen me drunk, but I do drink. Since my wife got ill, I usually just sip one or two drinks in the evening. I never know when she may need help.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Not for my use.
Just odd how it all works. The offending persons insurance wants to total my sister's car but all that is wrong with it is broken rear bumper. It's an older civic that runs perfectly fine. They are trying to tell her either take the $1800 pay our to total it or drop the claim and fix it on her own dime.

I find it insane the insurance companies are the arbiters of totaling a car.
We run into this all the time. Insurance says the car is totaled, customer wants to keep it. We basically just tell them that the Customer wants to keep their car, so pay as much as you can without totaling it. I think only one time I can recall that an insurer wasn’t able to be convinced to make it work.