Flatback?
That's a yugo innit?

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
They can refuse service to anyone. Thinking a privately owned business, like a bakery, has to do something because you want it to is communist.
He told me it was an order from corporate, which unless everything i read is a lie, is untrue.
The news said they pulled it from the shelves but were still selling, and Friday that decision itself was reversed.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Zero here... like every year. Not many houses on this street so i don't think anyone bothers driving down here.

The old neighborhood, never any trick or treaters for the 11 years we were there.

Pretty good turnout at the one we're at now. I guess bc there's a lot of houses here like the one I posted earlier, so it brings all the outsiders over. But it was fun. I enjoyed setting out a big bucket of candy and letting the kids pick out their own favorites. For me it was a very positive experience. Just sitting outside enjoying the weather. And having interaction with ppl and innocent kids without the influence or negative talk about the gov/election/work/etc...just good, clean fun. I can use more positivity like that. Just seeing kids happy as hell, smiling, parents same. And I heard way more "Thank you's and Happy Halloween" than I expected. I was afraid it would be thankless parents and little brats but it wasn't like that at all.

One kid was very young and very timid. Parents and granddad told me it was his first Halloween and this was the first house. That was pretty humbling. The kid kept looking at me for reassurance that he could take the candy. I had to keep telling him it was OK and he could have as much as he wanted.

Last edited:

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
He told me it was an order from corporate, which unless everything i read is a lie, is untrue.

They pulled the same thing on my buddy in Macon before they pulled everything from the shelf. The guy told him the computer was down. Which was a lie bc his friend who works there had just called him and told him they were working again. So he called the cashier over there and when she showed up, he told her to take everything off the shelf and she couldn't sell any of it according to the email.

So why call her over there for my buddy if you know you ain't gonna sell anything to him and waste 20 minutes of his time?

Red Squirrel 556

Street Justice Department
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 24, 2020
Fayette
They can refuse service to anyone. Thinking a privately owned business, like a bakery, has to do something because you want it to is communist.
Not trying to start an argument, but here's the point.

It was quite apparent that he just didn't "feel" like selling me ammo. I wanted 2 boxes of CCI .17hmr, which he joked to his buddy about not being able to remember(you'll remember that shit if you have to write it on your arm in sharpie), then informed me that they weren't selling any more handgun ammo, which I in turn enlightened him to the fact that they were rimfire rifle rounds.

I know they had that shit in the back because they damn sure didn't send it back to Arkansas.

He said they weren't selling ammo at all "because of the election". Bullshit. I don't really give a goddam what he felt like doing. So what this clown can refuse to sell me a microwave because it rained last week....? Difference is I don't have a constitutional right to nuke my leftovers.

The hell with all that. Gimme my fuckin bullets.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Not trying to start an argument, but here's the point.

It was quite apparent that he just didn't "feel" like selling me ammo. I wanted 2 boxes of CCI .17hmr, which he joked to his buddy about not being able to remember(you'll remember that shit if you have to write it on your arm in sharpie), then informed me that they weren't selling any more handgun ammo, which I in turn enlightened him to the fact that they were rimfire rifle rounds.

I know they had that shit in the back because they damn sure didn't send it back to Arkansas.

He said they weren't selling ammo at all "because of the election". Bullshit. I don't really give a goddam what he felt like doing. So what this clown can refuse to sell me a microwave because it rained last week....? Difference is I don't have a constitutional right to nuke my leftovers.

The hell with all that. Gimme my fuckin bullets.
They can refuse service to anyone, for any reason....its like the government making you buy something like health insurance, oh wait