• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Not really, but in this thread, it's kind of pointless. I've mentioned a couple of things like my ACE Pistol, and within 10 minutes it's buried seven pages behind. So no, but kind of?
Maybe not, but it's like ya snooze, ya lose. Some good deals via kK. If it doesn't move immediately, at least there was an opportunity.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
So did HK just piss off all the clone makers or what? PTR, Zenith, POF, etc. are going to have to drop prices substantially to get people to buy them.

I also read a rumor @Fast306stang that they might update the K model you have to include the tri-lug and paddle mag.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
So did HK just piss off all the clone makers or what? PTR, Zenith, POF, etc. are going to have to drop prices substantially to get people to buy them.

I also read a rumor @Fast306stang that they might update the K model you have to include the tri-lug and paddle mag.
Shouldn’t piss them off if they’re licensed builds that run well? There’s no difference other than for the collectors. 3000 rounds down the pipe of my MP5K so collector value is the least of my worries. I wanted a licensed, reliable, well made roller lock with a shorty ass bbl. I’m happy!

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

That would be a good move on their part if they upgrade. Not so good for me, but good for the market/consumer...

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
And think about it, typical POF prices already are like 1500.00. That’s 1300.00 less than an HK and they’re HK licensed lol. Spend 1300.00 in magazines, rails, braces, optics etc and have essentially the same fire arm

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Believe me, I appreciate fair weather range days. I wasn't trying to sound like a dick, or a "look at what I do" asshole in my other post.

And my comment was in jest !

We're all here to have fun. Most of the time we do.

I wouldn't poke fun at you if I didn't think you weren't one of the boys.

@Jds556762 , @Jeddak and myself have all been to Alaska.

I have the warmest blood of anyone in here. I can't stand the cold. I'll be the first to cry bitch.

Personal note, had a grandfather stationed at McCoy

I also poke fun at my wife in the same post :) And I sleep with her every night :)

Just my life, "This one's too cold, this one's too hot, this one makes me itchy"

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
And think about it, typical POF prices already are like 1500.00. That’s 1300.00 less than an HK and they’re HK licensed lol. Spend 1300.00 in magazines, rails, braces, optics etc and have essentially the same fire arm

There's a lot of truth to that. However, the street price should eventually be less than $2800 and I could never bring myself to get one without "HK" on the side. I realize I'm in the minority though.