• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Z06. Sick ride! Absolutely UNREAL acceleration AND top end. Amazing ;)
I'm still debating on a few finishing touches before I take her for a dyno run; already put on an AFE CAI, Corsa double-helix X-pipe, Soler ported throttle body, Soler throttle controller (the last 2 are for smooth throttle response & add nothing for HP), just have to decide whether or not to void the remaining warranty with some long tube headers and a 9% pulley with a legit tune.

If I do anything more than that, I have to add cooling, so I may keep it at that, but gonna run up to Vengeance and see what they suggest.

I'd like to be around 700ish rwhp without additional cooling if they can do it, but we'll see

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I'm still debating on a few finishing touches before I take her for a dyno run; already put on an AFE CAI, Corsa double-helix X-pipe, Soler ported throttle body, Soler throttle controller (the last 2 are for smooth throttle response & add nothing for HP), just have to decide whether or not to void the remaining warranty with some long tube headers and a 9% pulley with a legit tune.

If I do anything more than that, I have to add cooling, so I may keep it at that, but gonna run up to Vengeance and see what they suggest.

I'd like to be around 700ish rwhp without additional cooling if they can do it, but we'll see

Holy cow...3.2 0-60 and 10.70 @ 128 in the quarter ain't fast enough? Lol!

Vengeance builds some wicked stuff...I'd love to see their Street Fighter stuff in person, especially that black first gen Camaro. That Z06 you got though...just a truly incredible car to begin with. Awesome looks and supercar performance. I've kept that in the back of my mind if that "one day" ever arrives!

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Holy cow...3.2 0-60 and 10.70 @ 128 in the quarter ain't fast enough? Lol!

Vengeance builds some wicked stuff...I'd love to see their Street Fighter stuff in person, especially that black first gen Camaro. That Z06 you got though...just a truly incredible car to begin with. Awesome looks and supercar performance. I've kept that in the back of my mind if that "one day" ever arrives!
Ahhhem, It's an A8, so 0-60 is actually 2.95!! ;)

But seriously, IF (thats a big IF), if you can manage a perfect launch and have the right tires, and a well-prepped surface ... I haven't personally been able to do better than 3.4ish with launch control at the highest setting, but I'm also running Conti extreme contacts + on regular pavement.

As for adding more HP <looking around to make sure my wife isn't listening> , F yeah! Why not waste some good money on HP, eventhough I won't hit the track more than 3-4 times a year? ... c'mon man, I need to flex ;)

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
5eb4dda9bafe4590e16633b3726d92f9.jpg

Worth it.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Copy that, I'm not a fan of carry-handle mounts as it's too high for my weld, I' was tempted to pick one of those up, but I haven't researched enough to review reticle types, was just curious if they were worth the coin. I'm wanting to grab another red dot, but want to try something other than Eotech / Aimpoint

Not too high...

20200714_221716.jpg

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
So the wife went and had the Test today at the hospital and we were expecting the results by mid next week.
So it only took 2.5 hours to complete and she looked on here Insurance App and she saw a notification on there about see your test results dated for the test she had done today.
Her Gallbladder is only operating at 10% and now we know why she has been having the pain in her chest (which is what confused the doctors and prompted this test just to rule out the gallbladder out).
It is good and bad news good that it is not the other things they were saying it could be but bad she has to have surgery soon.
prayers for good results and fast healing