• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
The roadblock that got my coworker got everybody in it...it's not like they let contractors go around. Also when i had my random checks, they had no clue who I was. The other guy who got busted for the knife was speeding. So when they pulled him over, once he got out of the car they saw his belt clip.
I guess they finally started cracking down? They needed that.
But MPs are faggot cunts anyway, total hardasses on base and pussy bitches off base

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
If your in secure maybe. I wouldn't intentionally try to offend @2Glocks or anyone on here. If you asked for a picture of my wife I would take it as a compliment. Any time any man gives my wife a compliment I take it as a compliment myself.
Ha! Or it’s just rude to trade pics of wives like baseball cards. Its one thing if a man offers to show you his family, it’s another to ask for a picture so one can further objectify his wife. There’s no honor among us anymore. Men should care about the dignity of our women. Just my 0.2 though.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
If your in secure maybe. I wouldn't intentionally try to offend @2Glocks or anyone on here. If you asked for a picture of my wife I would take it as a compliment. Any time any man gives my wife a compliment I take it as a compliment myself.

I did not feel disrespected at all; all good hearted fun

Blue bio balls

Hurt me, but make me feel gay at the same time
Sep 5, 2018
Flowery Branch
Zip code
Ha! Or it’s just rude to trade pics of wives like baseball cards. Its one thing if a man offers to show you his family, it’s another to ask for a picture so one can further objectify his wife. There’s no honor among us anymore. Men should care about the dignity of our women. Just my 0.2 though.
Does this help tell you a little about me?
20200918_181008.jpg
I live it.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I’ll be there early 9am I think will you be there? What is the name of the company you are working with tomorrow?

All the way to the right side when you come in the doors.

Guy next to me has an insane amount of AKs and some rare mags for sale.... He's on the high end of the spectrum but not completely unreasonable with prices

I will bring a bag of 9mm with me. If he buys a 9mm from me I will give him 50rds for free

20200918_155610_HDR(1).jpg