Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Interesting morning

• Car in front of me pulling out of the sub is a Mercedes with the tag 'MEMEGOD'. Take that @Bigigloopt2
  • Pulling down a side road on my normal route and have to stop for roosters, ducks, and a vulture in the middle of the road. Dude coming the other way pulls out his phone and starts taking pictures. @2Glocks must've sabotaged Flowery Branch today.
  • Pull out onto main road and pass a house that has a demolished car standing on its hood basically with a guy laying on the sidewalk in front of it. Thinking the dude on the sidewalk was involved in the crash I made a U-turn and come back around to check on the guy. Wife and I walk up to the guy and apparently he's just a random weirdo who happened to lay down to take a nap in front of the house that has a demolished car in front of it. Owner of the house comes out and assures us weirdo guy isn't part of the vehicle problem, that it was his daughter's car and somehow she didn't have a scratch on her. I still don't know how the car got there.
Extremely 2020 morning!

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
Gonna workout over lunch. Working from home is the best.

giphy.gif

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
@Grunk i located the John Reed book you recommended a while back that I lost and dove into it last night. Made it through the first 4 essays. Very interesting viewpoints and way different than anything I have read before.

I am really enjoying his writing style and how concise he keeps things. Still had to reread more than a few paragraphs to make sure I was grasping his point before moving on lol

One thing that really stuck out to me was in the Traders War essay regarding the German Empire in the early 1900s he says "and other such jingo organizations depends on the fact that nice Germans out of ten read history that way." Reminds me of the quote that history is written by the victors and makes me wonder what stuff I missed in the Public School education system

EDBBC9B5-564F-42FF-ABB3-A8CE63DF6AEB.jpeg

Last edited: