Zip code

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Interesting morning

• Car in front of me pulling out of the sub is a Mercedes with the tag 'MEMEGOD'. Take that @Bigigloopt2
  • Pulling down a side road on my normal route and have to stop for roosters, ducks, and a vulture in the middle of the road. Dude coming the other way pulls out his phone and starts taking pictures. @2Glocks must've sabotaged Flowery Branch today.
  • Pull out onto main road and pass a house that has a demolished car standing on its hood basically with a guy laying on the sidewalk in front of it. Thinking the dude on the sidewalk was involved in the crash I made a U-turn and come back around to check on the guy. Wife and I walk up to the guy and apparently he's just a random weirdo who happened to lay down to take a nap in front of the house that has a demolished car in front of it. Owner of the house comes out and assures us weirdo guy isn't part of the vehicle problem, that it was his daughter's car and somehow she didn't have a scratch on her. I still don't know how the car got there.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Went to the Park Avenue Thrift Outlet in Lawrenceville.

Used to be everything in the store was 25¢ on Wednesdays.... bastards doubled the price. Still got myself one shirt, and 2 dozen shirts, a skirt, and two pairs of shoes for the girlfriend. $15 well spent.

Then had breakfast at the American Legion by the house.

Now back home for a nap. Busy morning