Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Id love it if I decided to ride through the city at any fucking hour I pleased down any road I wanted with my rifle in my seat, and for some would be arsonist to throw a fucking bomb at me or any group of people near me, me kill his ass and some kid tell me “you know, you really shouldn’t have been driving down this street at this hour” get fucking real.
GET SOME, MERICA BITCH!!!

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
By the way I would like it to be said that I’m basing all of this off the limited information I have received which is the same that y’all have received. A Molotov cocktail was throw at him/a group/ a business and he engaged and shot the guy throwing or who threw the Molotov cocktail (lets call it a fire bomb so you don’t mistake it as a firework) the crowd chased him after he shot the guy and 1 guy attacked him with a skateboard and attempted to disarm him and asualted him and he killed him. A second man approached him with a Glock drawn and pointed it at him and he shot him too, then he walked to the police vehicles with his hands up. That’s what I’ve seen, and has been reported.

if new facts come out we’ll discuss those, but with what’s been said that’s where I stand
More this, less Monday morning quarterbacking!

Young men have been standing up for what they believe in in the Country for hundreds of years.

Doesn't look like it's going to turn out well for anyone involved at this point though.
I agree with all of this. My point about jurors wanting to know what he was doing there is based in human nature. That's why I said "Nothing illegal" about what he did. But the people in the jury room will be talking about that.

As far as what was in the molotov cocktail or whatever was thrown at him, I don't care. Just like I brought up the jury's question of what he was doing there, the jury should be asking what the hell the guy throwing shit was doing there. Just like the shooter, the unidentified bomb thrower made a decision to go to an area known to be experiencing civil breakdown & start throwing shit at people & property.

BASED ON THE INFO WE HAVE SO FAR my vote as a juror (which is what I brought up) for the shooter would be Not Guilty. Maybe not wise, but definitely not guilty. But, as I said before, I don't even play a juror on TV.

On an undiscussed issue, I firmly believe any elected/appointed official who told LE to stand down in any of these cities should face criminal consequences.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
how can you see your sights with that PEQ mount?
Both eyes open hombre I can see a red dot with the front lens cap on

that being said I’ll probably put it on a slight riser just to bump it a bit higher but it’s definitely usable for now. I just put the PERST on tonight

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I agree with all of this. My point about jurors wanting to know what he was doing there is based in human nature. That's why I said "Nothing illegal" about what he did. But the people in the jury room will be talking about that.

As far as what was in the molotov cocktail or whatever was thrown at him, I don't care. Just like I brought up the jury's question of what he was doing there, the jury should be asking what the hell the guy throwing shit was doing there. Just like the shooter, the unidentified bomb thrower made a decision to go to an area known to be experiencing civil breakdown & start throwing shit at people & property.

BASED ON THE INFO WE HAVE SO FAR my vote as a juror (which is what I brought up) for the shooter would be Not Guilty. Maybe not wise, but definitely not guilty. But, as I said before, I don't even play a juror on TV.

On an undiscussed issue, I firmly believe any elected/appointed official who told LE to stand down in any of these cities should face criminal consequences.
Well said

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
Many kids have been judge jury and executioner when crimes were attempted to be committed against them and their families

I bet you’re the guy who thinks chicks shouldnt be so sexy or it’s their fault they get raped?
That's the dumbest shit I have heard in a while, and that says something in this political climate. You gotta be illiterate if your take-away from what I have said so far is that I would in any way blame a woman for being raped, or maybe you just to hot headed / immature to discuss a controversial topic like an adult and have to resort to childish insults? I have never once claimed that I am a beacon of knowledge or shat on you for your opinion, all i did was give my opinion and if you can't handle that then you are a GRADE A SNOWFLAKE. Big difference when a kid goes out of their way to put themselves at risk, he went to an area with riots on purpose know very well what was going on in that area. Not the same as a child killing someone to protect themselves or their family when they didn't knowingly take that risk or are in their own home. Multiple people have been already been assaulted and have died IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS doing something that he went out of his way to do, the kid is a fucking idiot for putting himself in that position not a hero. Also, maybe don't call someone a victim blamer out of the blue its a reallly bad look especially if you haven't even met them person.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
That's the dumbest shit I have heard in a while, and that says something in this political climate. You gotta be illiterate if your take-away from what I have said so far is that I would in any way blame a woman for being raped, or maybe you just to hot headed / immature to discuss a controversial topic like an adult and have to resort to childish insults? I have never once claimed that I am a beacon of knowledge or shat on you for your opinion, all i did was give my opinion and if you can't handle that then you are a GRADE A SNOWFLAKE. Big difference when a kid goes out of their way to put themselves at risk, he went to an area with riots on purpose know very well what was going on in that area. Not the same as a child killing someone to protect themselves or their family when they didn't knowingly take that risk or are in their own home. Multiple people have been already been assaulted and have died IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS doing something that he went out of his way to do, the kid is a fucking idiot for putting himself in that position not a hero. Also, maybe don't call someone a victim blamer out of the blue its a reallly bad look especially if you haven't even met them person.

you got me man, im definitely a grade A+ snowflake.

Look you’re repeatedly trying to blame a guy who as far as we know is a victim of not one potentially deadly assault, but 3. If that’s the facts we’re all running with, blaming the victim isn’t Different at all from blaming another victim of a different demographic for putting themselves in a position that may have led them to a higher probability of having said crime perpetrated against them; I.E. a provocative woman In the wrong part of town being the victim of a sexual assault. The example is in the same ballpark it just struck a nerve with you and that’s ok, that’s what I was trying to do because to me your rationale is ridiculous.
As far as the kids thing, you’re statement was
IA minor should never serve as judge jury and executioner, let alone put themselves in a situation where they might have to
So who the fuck is illiterate now? I just read what you said and thought “well never is a strong word I can think of several instances a minor may serve as judge, jury, and executioner”

Also from my 5 years hanging out with all these guys on a personal level they’ll all tell you I’m totally an over-reactionary, immature, snowflake- nailed it on the head buddy

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Not even mentioning that shooting a guy (in the head) that is going to destroy property that isn't even yours isnt even remotely self defense, i know some of you may have feelings otherwise due to the behavior of the people who were shot but these are facts cut and dry. A 17 year old kid murdered 2 people and injured 1 in a public area with an illegal firearm that he brought across state lines, not to mention that he fled back to his home state rather than turning himself in

1st off, all gun laws are a infringement of the 2nd amendment...
2nd, people chasing you down the street and trying to hit you with bricks and, at least one of the guys had a handgun was chasing him down the road...
So if you are basing your opinion on the speculation that he had already engaged people with his weapon, and that is why they were chasing him down, isn't a very good argument. For all you, or any of us know, he might or might not have engaged people with his weapon off camera, but it was pretty damn clear that those people meant to do him grievous bodily harm, before he shot them.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Many kids have been judge jury and executioner when crimes were attempted to be committed against them and their families

I bet you’re the guy who thinks chicks shouldnt be so sexy or it’s their fault they get raped?

If you get raped it's your fault for looking so sexy in NODS.