Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
I just got done watching that video, lol. Now, I like MAC and all, but for someone who goes around thumping his chest about the fact that he doesn't take "industry money" and he's 100% viewer supported and plugs his patreon every chance he gets the first four minutes of that video sure felt like a long ass commercial to me, paid for by "the industry" one way or another.

"Global Ordnance sent me this gun"
"Federal sent me this ammo"
"You can buy this ammo at 2A Warehouse"
"GunMagWarehouse sent me all of these extra magazines"

I'm just waiting for him to start running long ass commercials during his videos for some stupid phone app game or some teeth whitening device.

I can't stand that asshole.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Peace sells but who’s buying?

I'll give you boring advice. You're living at home right? Live like a pauper for a year or so and stack cash. You'll NEVER have as good a chance to put yourself in a great financial position than when you're working, living at home, and have basically zero expenses. When I got my first real job I was only making in the 30s, but stashed away $10k in the first 6 months.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I'll give you boring advice. You're living at home right? Live like a pauper for a year or so and stack cash. You'll NEVER have as good a chance to put yourself in a great financial position than when you're working, living at home, and have basically zero expenses. When I got my first real job I was only making in the 30s, but stashed away $10k in the first 6 months.
That’s the plan I’m gonna stack for 6-7 months.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I've marked this to watch later. This is honestly the first I've heard anyone give bad marks to the Stribog. Like everyone else, I'm waiting for the A3.
Yeah when I was messing with one first thing I noticed was those mags are janky AF. They’re very pro-mag, ABS, brittle plastic feeling. Someone needs to come out with an aftermarket magazine done well.
Aside from that Mac seemed to be pretty bias from the get-go even though he continued to say he wasn’t, you can hear it in his voice. Bias or not that thing choked like a teenager eating tide pods

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Don't you live at home? I do.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I'm noticing Megadeth is your morning drive to work music of choice 50% of the time. :)
I have a variety depending on how I’m feeling I’ll throw on some country sometimes. I don’t like rap in the morning but evenings I’m bumping that rap music window down GAT in my lap. I’m pretty seasoned lol

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I just got done watching that video, lol. Now, I like MAC and all, but for someone who goes around thumping his chest about the fact that he doesn't take "industry money" and he's 100% viewer supported and plugs his patreon every chance he gets the first four minutes of that video sure felt like a long ass commercial to me, paid for by "the industry" one way or another.

"Global Ordnance sent me this gun"
"Federal sent me this ammo"
"You can buy this ammo at 2A Warehouse"
"GunMagWarehouse sent me all of these extra magazines"

I'm just waiting for him to start running long ass commercials during his videos for some stupid phone app game or some teeth whitening device.
I like MAC as well, but he does seem disingenuous sometimes

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I was rocking out with my cock out this morning!!!

It's a great album. Love it. Was years before I ever really listened to the lyrics of "Wake up dead," it's about him sneaking into the house at 4am after a night out with his mistress lmao! Gotta love Dave Mustaine man...