Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
thinning planted pines in rural Leon county all summer. in jeans and snake boots.

yes it was pretty rough.

Reactions: Mac11FA

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
Nope, you can possess hp ammo in your home, in your car to and from the range, camping, hunting, fishing, or home from the store where you purchased it. That's code 2C subsection F. I'm intimately familiar with it.

It is an absolute cesspool though.

And if y'all think that idiotic marketing doesn't matter, the NJ hollow point ammo bill passed after the Die Hard movie. Advocates for banning "cop killers" that could penetrate bulldozers got a bill written and passed in an election all based on misinformation presented in a shitty hollywood ficticious movie..
Did they ban those ceramic Glocks as well lol

Reactions: Laufen

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
That is going to be Watermelon Wonderful...Look forward to the show!

H

Hoss

I have been in plant Maintenance for 24 years. A poultry plant is the last place I would work!
That plant in Cumming, GA still uses a remote chain-driven can system to time the line. My first call up there a blade wasn't coming out of so the chickens would pass right throigh. Problem was a can with a loose set screw. Took me 20 mins to find it and they paid me $500.

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
So lets see, you got paid 500 for a screw loose?

H

Hoss

Thats one I have never had. We used to have a bunch of araucanas that laid green and blue eggs. They are cool but not as domesticated as other breeds and will run off into the woods and start a wild chicken clan in a heart beat.

They also fly a lot better than other chickens.
Yeah, people don't believe it when you show them a basket full of their eggs. They think you colored them.

Reactions: sewerman68

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
candy striper at the local hospital (no pay.but was fun)
then went to Gade nursing home had a 2week course and became a nursing asst (I was 16)
$4.25/hr

Reactions: Mac11FA and White