Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
They have this big door that opens and a truck backs up to it. The truck is full of small cages of chickens. They skid the cages down a cute where a Spanish speaking person opens it and begins crapping chickens. In front of them is a moving productiom line of metal hooks constantly going by on a chain. They grab the birds by the feet and hang them on hooks by sliding the legs into the slots but their feet are too large to fall through. The line keeps moving and the chickens hang there upside down squawking and carrying on as the line moves. The line moves very fast and the truck is emptied in very short order. The first station the chickens hit is a dunk tank filled with charged water. The line keeps moving as their head dips in and it shocks them. When they emerge they are stunned and quiet but still alive. As the line continues moving the chickens head goes between two y shaped metal rods. They funnel to a small parallel line where the nick is now pulled taught and a spinning razor cuts the throat and the head drops onto a collection belt moving underneath. The line never stops so the chickens emerge from there bleeding out. Their hearts pump the rest if the blood out and all of the blood is collected in a vat under the line. After that they pass through a sprayer then a series of spinning rubber fingers that strips the feathers. As the line continues on they are eventually disemvowled , and the feet cut off to let the body fall. The body is then weighed and sent on to different areas of the plant for different products based on weight and appearance. The feet beaks and other waste are sent to waiting bins on trucks and shipped off to dog food plants or China.
I have been in plant Maintenance for 24 years. A poultry plant is the last place I would work!

Green Panther

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, Georgia
If it's ever put to a nationwide vote the outcome will be a lot different. It's already illegal in NJ, and I'm sure a lot of other places as well. What isn't talked about, is all of the additional regulation that will have to pass in order for non-ffl transferred guns to show up in a database. Also, you'll have to retain proof of ffl purchase for life. Total bs.
NJ isn't part of America.

Just some small slab of communism that doesn't even allow standard ammunition to be in your possession if it is hollow point last I heard.

LXHunter

Frontiersman
Jun 24, 2015
Zip code
If anyone needs a job in the Atlanta area, and are mechanically inclined send me a pm. It's printing presses/ rotary dies. But the main jobs are kinda unique to the company, and if you are mechanically inclined, you can get a chance. I'm not high enough on the ladder to talk pay, but it's in the 30k range w/ 8% bonus( depends on profit margins, have hit it everytime since I've been here), good insurance, good 401k and stock programs.
Mechanical aptitude tests and drug tests occur.
From the bottom of the ladder, I'll tell you it's a good place to be. Weird hours 3pm-1:30am Monday-Thursday. But if you can work them, you get 3day weekends all the time.
Good opportunity for anyone in need.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
NJ isn't part of America.

Just some small slab of communism that doesn't even allow standard ammunition to be in your possession if it is hollow point last I heard.
Nope, you can possess hp ammo in your home, in your car to and from the range, camping, hunting, fishing, or home from the store where you purchased it. That's code 2C subsection F. I'm intimately familiar with it.

It is an absolute cesspool though.

And if y'all think that idiotic marketing doesn't matter, the NJ hollow point ammo bill passed after the Die Hard movie. Advocates for banning "cop killers" that could penetrate bulldozers got a bill written and passed in an election all based on misinformation presented in a shitty hollywood ficticious movie..

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
a0b6f09a53371dd7b84efb9b27dd0ce9.jpg

And you may have genuinely been disappointed at the contents of the package. :D

Reactions: sam and Strider12

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
5f65c02a286d2e40d91c976b33d2e7fb.jpg

e95967a95595c65e6b4a738572be9a7e.jpg

My envelope was specifically labeled okuma steve love doll. You must have forgot to put it in there. All I got was a shirt and patch. I want a refund. For real though, THANKS @dougiemac
AKA, love doll sans teeth.

Reactions: sam

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Yard sale guns? WTF does this have to do with buying guns at a yard sale. Person to Person transactions are just that! It is not as if they were a business. Do they not monitor their own hype?!?! The majority of the shootings that occurred were relatives who gave the perpetrator a weapon or they used one that did not belong to them! Well, I guess we all know you don't have to have brains to be a politician!!!!!

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
If it's ever put to a nationwide vote the outcome will be a lot different. It's already illegal in NJ, and I'm sure a lot of other places as well. What isn't talked about, is all of the additional regulation that will have to pass in order for non-ffl transferred guns to show up in a database. Also, you'll have to retain proof of ffl purchase for life. Total bs.

I believe a similar poll was conducted nationwide by MSNBC, this one focusing on whether we should have the right to carry a guns in public... needless to say, it didn't go as they hoped either (92% said YES).

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-think-people-should-be-allowed-carry-guns-public

Screen Shot 2015-08-12 at 1.28.22 AM.png

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
My first job was at a Kmart in High School...I thought I was lucky to get it since I sooo... Did not want to work Fast food.... In the summer I worked in the garden center loading stuff, and working the registers at the front check out... I'd work 15 hour days, and loved it...Cash every Friday once a week...
What was your 1st job?

Reactions: sam and Strider12

LXHunter

Frontiersman
Jun 24, 2015
Zip code
My first job was at a Kmart in High School...I thought I was lucky to get it since I sooo... Did not want to work Fast food.... In the summer I worked in the garden center loading stuff, and working the registers at the front check out... I'd work 15 hour days, and loved it...Cash every Friday once a week...
What was your 1st job?
My first job was as a plumber's helper for my dad's company. Good ole days when under 18 could be on jobsites. He paid me $5 an hour when min wage was like $2.10ish. I thought I was rich.

Reactions: Strider12