Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia

Motherfucker! I told that fucker the zip code was correct. If it returns to me, I'm making the fucking USPS pay for the shipping. Let me check...I think I sent it priority. I'll look up the number if so.

NWS

Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
Motherfucker! I told that fucker the zip code was correct. If it returns to me, I'm making the fucking USPS pay for the shipping. Let me check...I think I sent it priority. I'll look up the number if so.

That's three packages in two weeks. My shotgun stock, my vape juice, and now this. The juice and stock finally showed up, hope this does too.

I have a 9mm upper coming and the guy didn't get a tracking number. I may never see it. :frusty:

Reactions: dougiemac

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Way to go! Looking forward to the site growing by leaps and bounds. I was impressed with jump after the S.O.E. endorsement and I pretty much try to check out the Introduce yourself forum every time I log in and make sure to welcome all the new members. Hell, I have hit everyone up since joining here and that is a quick easy way to get your post count up!!!

Reactions: Green Panther

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I will look for them in the early morning hours as being on night shift, I am already up. I hope the clouds will have cleared out by then!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
If it's ever put to a nationwide vote the outcome will be a lot different. It's already illegal in NJ, and I'm sure a lot of other places as well. What isn't talked about, is all of the additional regulation that will have to pass in order for non-ffl transferred guns to show up in a database. Also, you'll have to retain proof of ffl purchase for life. Total bs.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
The title in itself is somewhat misleading. Is it online sales we are talking about, or person to person? Either way, that was good to see some people had time to get in on the poll that were level headed human beings.
It's a blatant attempt at misleading the public into thinking you can order a gun from a manufacturer online and have it shipped to your house. We're in a marketing war with assholes that want to erode second amendment rights.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I wish I could still find the article, but a friend of mine visiting Scotland took a pic of an article in a local Scottish paper that claimed Americans of any age can buy any type of firearm produced on Amazon and have it shipped to their house. Sounds awesome to me, but that's the type of horseshit we're dealing with.

Aug 7, 2015
Dacula ga
If anyone needs a job in the Atlanta area, and are mechanically inclined send me a pm. It's printing presses/ rotary dies. But the main jobs are kinda unique to the company, and if you are mechanically inclined, you can get a chance. I'm not high enough on the ladder to talk pay, but it's in the 30k range w/ 8% bonus( depends on profit margins, have hit it everytime since I've been here), good insurance, good 401k and stock programs.
Mechanical aptitude tests and drug tests occur.
From the bottom of the ladder, I'll tell you it's a good place to be. Weird hours 3pm-1:30am Monday-Thursday. But if you can work them, you get 3day weekends all the time.