xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I'm confused. These are basically post-apocalypse assassination weapons. a gun to get a gun, i.e. sneak up on someone who is better armed, kill his & upgrade your kit. Since actual multi-shot concealable handguns are still widely available, who wants this?

We are on the same page lol

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I'm confused. These are basically post-apocalypse assassination weapons. a gun to get a gun, i.e. sneak up on someone who is better armed, kill his & upgrade your kit. Since actual multi-shot concealable handguns are still widely available, who wants this?

Methinks it's marketed for liberals who are afraid of high capacity magazines.

I would never have one simply because it looks too much like my torch lighters and I would be afraid I would shoot the end of my cigarette off if I grabbed it by mistake.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
NY City Mayor DeBlasio's snitch line flooded with dick pics and Hitler Memes

https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/de-blasios-social-distancing-tip-line-flooded-with-obscenities/

"An NYPD source said that “dick pic” photos of real penises have also been texted to 311, and a caller phoned in a tip that de Blasio was seen performing oral sex on someone “in an alleyway behind a 7-11” early Sunday.

“He looked at me…and coofed in my direction,” the caller said, according to a photo of the 311 operator’s computer screen provided to The Post.

“Coof” is a newly coined term for coughing while infected with the coronavirus, according to the Urban Dictionary website "

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
NY City Mayor DeBlasio's snitch line flooded with dick pics and Hitler Memes

https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/de-blasios-social-distancing-tip-line-flooded-with-obscenities/

"An NYPD source said that “dick pic” photos of real penises have also been texted to 311, and a caller phoned in a tip that de Blasio was seen performing oral sex on someone “in an alleyway behind a 7-11” early Sunday.

“He looked at me…and coofed in my direction,” the caller said, according to a photo of the 311 operator’s computer screen provided to The Post.

“Coof” is a newly coined term for coughing while infected with the coronavirus, according to the Urban Dictionary website "

Like MG.gif