• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Yep, and I gotta say me and my boys enjoy shooting it 25X better than the CZ52. That roller-locked pistol is a beast and not pleasant to shoot. Maybe I just need more practice with the CZ...

But the M57 is a pleasure to shoot. Just hold on.

Reminds me I need to get more mags for it...
I used to have a couple CZ52 pistols, one in 7.62x25, and another in 9mmP.
both worked great, I used to CCW the x25 and practiced with it regularly. The sights were tiny, the trigger was gritty and creepy with stacking, the safety was really hard to manipulate, and it had a flame out the front end like a .357Mangleum.
But it was as accurate as I needed it to be.
It was a great gun...
Until it went off in my hand with the safety on and my thumb still on the cocked hammer. No booger hook on the bang switch, either. Luckily the slide stayed closed or I might’ve lost my thumb, or a good chunk of it.
Suddenly that thing was a piece of shit as far as I was concerned.

I sold the 9mmP to another collector. That one was really nice, had been professionally done.
No more CZ-52s for me, thanks.

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
Yep, and I gotta say me and my boys enjoy shooting it 25X better than the CZ52. That roller-locked pistol is a beast and not pleasant to shoot. Maybe I just need more practice with the CZ...

But the M57 is a pleasure to shoot. Just hold on.

Reminds me I need to get more mags for it...

I feel this, I keep my m57 as my car gun cause it has enough power that if shit went down I could press it against the inside of my door and take out a threat on the other side with ease cause those x25 bullets come with the quickness

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
I could always get that fixed if need me PM me if you are willing to let go of it and it would work for a wasr

It'll definitely fit the WASR. Only reason I got it was because the slotted ones were out of stock.

And if I find it, I'll see if I can slip it into paint with the next batch of rifles.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I feel this, I keep my m57 as my car gun cause it has enough power that if shit went down I could press it against the inside of my door and take out a threat on the other side with ease cause those x25 bullets come with the quickness
This will be my first 7.62x25 guess I’ll need to take one of my days and clean all the cosmo out. I’m kinda on the fence on what I’ll get since wits coming from classic. I’m well aware of those guys. But hey, as long as it goes bang when I pull the trigger I’ll be happy. Might be my new boat pistol when we go gator hunting

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Congrats! I think they're cool as hell. Just be aware you may have to cull your mags, I have some tankers that fit well in it and some that are a bit sloppy. But I guess that could go for any AK.
The tanker that it came with has a nice moon stamp but has visible slop between the locking lug and the mag release. I plan to check all of mine once I get home. I'd almost rather just have a new mag catch installed and file it.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I had a 9mm Zastava. Thought I would like it, but it brought me no joy.
I used to have an M88A (compact version of your gun there) and gave it to an uncle for a truck gun

I currently have the older version, the M88. It’s a lot nicer, doesn’t have the sharp corners, and a bit smoother overall.
Nice enough, but not something I’d CCW with all of the other options I’ve got...

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I used to have an M88A (compact version of your gun there) and gave it to an uncle for a truck gun

I currently have the older version, the M88. It’s a lot nicer, doesn’t have the sharp corners, and a bit smoother overall.
Nice enough, but not something I’d CCW with all of the other options I’ve got...
The trigger was horrible, even after boosting it a bunch... sights were meh, and capacity was meh as well. Just wasn't much of a shooter.
Like you, other options are all better

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
The trigger was horrible, even after boosting it a bunch... sights were meh, and capacity was meh as well. Just wasn't much of a shooter.
Like you, other options are all better
Mine sits in the safe...along with a BUNCH of others. I should start showing y’all some of my pistols - maybe you’ll see something you want more than I need to keep it...

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
So I like stamped AKs when they are 450-650. Any more than that and I'd rather get a milled or a Galil. Arsenals kinda dont make sense to me anymore....all because of that Galil.
Agree, Polish WBP gives me the same or better quality as a stamped Arsenal, for less money. I held on 107frs and SAM7SF, but I do not see Arsenal draw, otherwise.
Galil for the win!!!
Hoping to pick up a 5.56 Galil pistol and rifle before Christmas.