Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
No. But it still sucks not being able to get to it. This little dog crawled under the bed and this house was junky. I fell 5 times over just garbage and clothes and junk.

Definitely should have gotten the dog out first. Those assholes are the same people who leave their carts in the parking spot next to them at the store and then drive in the left lane going under the speed limit. The dog deserved to be saved more than the people. RIP puppers :rip:

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Definitely should have gotten the dog out first. Those assholes are the same people who leave their carts in the parking spot next to them at the store and then drive in the left lane going under the speed limit. The dog deserved to be saved more than the people. RIP puppers :rip:
Yeah people like that shouldn’t own a dog. How do you forget to tell me hey there might be a dog in there. Same people forget their kids in the parking lot in the middle of summer

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Yeah people like that shouldn’t own a dog. How do you forget to tell me hey there might be a dog in there. Same people forget their kids in the parking lot in the middle of summer
I feel like working as a first responder you end up dealing with a lot of the counties shittiest folk, I know that is true for the police guess it is with fire too.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Just snagged a Bosnian 2 rib mag. Got that coming, another paratrooper waffle, a slab side steelie, and a couple Croatian BHO mags on the way. Oh, and also a barrel clamp mount for this Streamlight ProTac HL-X and "some" more Golden Tiger coming too. Gonna be some sweet mail calls here in the next several days.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Just snagged a Bosnian 2 rib mag. Got that coming, another paratrooper waffle, a slab side steelie, and a couple Croatian BHO mags on the way. Oh, and also a barrel clamp mount for this Streamlight ProTac HL-X and "some" more Golden Tiger coming too. Gonna be some sweet mail calls here in the next several days.

I kinda want to find a waffle mag in bad shape and strip it then duracoat it blue.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I kinda want to find a waffle mag in bad shape and strip it then duracoat it blue.

The one I have now that I got from @Fast306stang is in REALLY good shape. When @jimipanic told me he had the hookup on some waffles I practically begged him to see if he could get me the worst possible one he could find, lol. I just love the "BFPU" look I guess. :noidea: I love old military surplus stuff that looks like it's seen plenty of hard use and it's still going strong and fully functional today.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
On this day, April 1st, in 1808, the U.S. Army formally adopted the United States Model of 1808 Tactical Entry Pistol, which was used by specially trained troops during the War of 1812.

In general, the soldiers liked the extended magazine capacity, but the flash from the priming powder rendered the mounted optics useless.

FB_IMG_1585808179758.jpg