• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Fulton County announced today but you're still allowed to go outside and walk around as long as you keep 6 feet from others.

I've been out and it's not like the cops are hanging out looking to arrest/ticket folks but ya know the speeding revenues have got to be down.

Gwinnett went into effect over the weekend. I'm still going to work everyday, and there's all kinds of people out. Not morning rush hour traffic certainly, but definately weekend morning traffic. Lots of cars

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
My freaking in laws are all talking about how people trying to buy guns cause of all this pandemonium shouldn’t be allowed to.

I hate commies. I told my wife to set them straight

Long term, I think this is positive 2a support. Nobody in this thread is going to the gun store right now, we all have what we need.

People rushing stores right now are buying their first gun. These are people that previously may have been against guns. For the first time in their lives, they're realizing guns are for protection.

I feel people that are against guns can't ever see themselves using one for self defense. They can only see themselves as a victim of a gun crime. Now they're seeing the other side, hopefully they vote that way

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
@mark23 Can I get a recap? I'm like 3k behind..

Update from me:
Everythings going well with the baby. Slightly Jaundiced but no major concern. Sleep is real. real. hard to come by.

Whats the latest with JDS?

@Jds556762 should have a baby any hour now

@Gaige bought a KAC (probably hot) and will out-clout all of us by the end of the week

@Jstegman1 probably has asymptomatic COVID

@Fast306stang is becoming Martha Stewart at home and is losing his mind, still fine as hell though

@Shemp is still a FUDD

@Blue bio balls still has a grudge

@Rabbit2047 might go overseas to get a fat contract and risk extradition

@Mr. Goodbar might ask for furlough so he can sit at home and collect government cheese

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Long term, I think this is positive 2a support. Nobody in this thread is going to the gun store right now, we all have what we need.

People rushing stores right now are buying their first gun. These are people that previously may have been against guns. For the first time in their lives, they're realizing guns are for protection.

I feel people that are against guns can't ever see themselves using one for self defense. They can only see themselves as a victim of a gun crime. Now they're seeing the other side, hopefully they vote that way
Exactly

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

@Gaige bought a KAC (probably hot) and will out-clout all of us by the end of the week

@Fast306stang is becoming Martha Stewart at home and is losing his mind, still fine as hell though

@Shemp is still a FUDD

@Mr. Goodbar might ask for furlough so he can sit at home and collect government cheese
Akurait

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks

This. Instead of being an ass to some co workers and saying “I told you so told you so” I have helped them with their first purchases. Be it a rifle or a pistol. Yeah, you picked a bad time to join in, but welcome aboard!

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
This. Instead of being an ass to some co workers and saying “I told you so told you so” I have helped them with their first purchases. Be it a rifle or a pistol. Yeah, you picked a bad time to join in, but welcome aboard!
Yeah it pisses me off to no end when people think others shouldn’t have their rights upheld because something makes YOU uncomfortable about others doing it.

the most un-American thing I hear these days is the phrase: “there should be a law against that”

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Yeah it pisses me off to no end when people think others shouldn’t have their rights upheld because something makes YOU uncomfortable about others doing it.

the most un-American thing I hear these days is the phrase: “there should be a law against that”
We had a lady come in the gun store. I worked at, spewing BS about people shouldn’t have a gun but she should, because bits her life. Owner refused to sell her a pistol.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

@Shemp is still a FUDD

So accurate and funny as hell!

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code

I agree, there should be a law against that

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

There should be a law against Commies.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

There should be a law against people saying "there should be a law against that."