• Total voters

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Well yea I can figure that out....look at bank account statement, get receipt from said restaurant, watch their cameras, and I may be able to tell what y’all talked about if the cameras are audio......I guess I’m big and bad now
Yeah pretty much

Or people just say "I did __________." on Twitter for the world to see.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I need to pick your old head brain about running A1 iron sights. Never messed with them. They weird!
Ditch those A1s Lol. You know A1 sights are not “same plane” rear like A2s. So the A1s have a “Battle Sight” aperture (not marked) for 25 to 300 meters (and all the hold unders that go with that zero) and a “Long Range” aperture (marked “L”) for work 300-500 meters (no hold overs required). The problem with that is both apertures are small, so there is no option for low light or close in work. After all they were intended for a time when night fighting was done with overhead arty illum and close quarters meant laying down the hate in thick jungle where you couldn’t see past 10 meters anyway.

A2s are the answer for a modern Iron sight carbines......Iron Sights for Iron Men.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Ditch those A1s Lol. You know A1 sights are not “same plane” rear like A2s. So the A1s have a “Battle Sight” aperture (not marked) for 25 to 300 meters (all the hold unders that go with that zero) and a “Long Range” aperture (marked “L”) for work 300-500 meters (no hold overs required). The problem with that is both apertures are small, so there is no option for low light or close in work. After all they were intended for a time when night fighting was done with overhead arty illum and close quarters meant laying down the hate in thick jungle where you couldn’t see past 10 meters anyway.

A2s are the answer for a modern Iron sight carbines......Iron Sights for Iron Men.

That’s interesting. I’m old, so I trained with the @A1’s. Then I was issued a 38spc revolver, and finally an M9 in 2001. I’m sure the A2’s were out by then, but they wouldn’t let me play with them.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Ditch those A1s Lol. You know A1 sights are not “same plane” rear like A2s. So the A1s have a “Battle Sight” aperture (not marked) for 25 to 300 meters (all the hold unders that go with that zero) and a “Long Range” aperture (marked “L”) for work 300-500 meters (no hold overs required). The problem with that is both apertures are small, so there is no option for low light or close in work. After all they were intended for a time when night fighting was done with overhead arty illum and close quarters meant laying down the hate in thick jungle where you couldn’t see past 10 meters anyway.

Man I love irons myself but have only been trained and used A2s. Good to see I can just swap the aperture and keep the other hardware. Any issues with using them in conjunction with a F marked FSB or A2 FSB? I know I can just swap out the literal FSP for taller post if necessary just curious your experience

and I mean using the A2 aperture on an A1 handle with A2 FSB or F-Marked FSB