• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
the fact of the matter is IF the Fed is as big and bad as conspiracy theorist believe, they know everything they need to know about personal political opinions. And if that’s true, they should be terrified of any one on this forum or others like it.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
the fact of the matter is IF the Fed is as big and bad as conspiracy theorist believe, they know everything they need to know about personal political opinions. And if that’s true, they should be terrified of any one on this forum or others like it.

Well, that is IF everyone on the forums are as big and bad as they say they are.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
So.... Big and bad, absolutely, but not like the tinfoil hatters like to make out.
Big and bad like they can find out where you ate sushi 164 days ago, what you ordered, and who you were with... But not big and bad to know what you talked about together.

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
So.... Big and bad, absolutely, but not like the tinfoil hatters like to make out.
Big and bad like they can find out where you ate sushi 164 days ago, what you ordered, and who you were with... But not big and bad to know what you talked about together.
Well yea I can figure that out....look at bank account statement, get receipt from said restaurant, watch their cameras, and I may be able to tell what y’all talked about if the cameras are audio......I guess I’m big and bad now

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

They are petrified. Why do you think they want to disarm us?

They can't outright ban gun ownership so they want to make it a social faux pas to own firearms, thereby culturally shaming us into disarmament.

Forums like this are an enclave for freedom loving 'Muricans