• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
@gaigeboyd, if you're not sick of everyone telling you what to do, firefighters have the great ability to run a business on the side.

I get that maybe honey was what you did growing up, so you're kind of over it. But dad has a business that you can grow and take over.

When you're 45 and have a full pension and 20 years of stashing honey money, then go live your life and bathe in bakelites

I had other goals when younger, but start building that Boyd empire for you and the family you'll have with Chelsea

*Not trying to preach*

Wisdom here

Slacker1972

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 6, 2015
Franklin, Ga
Zip code
@gaigeboyd, if you're not sick of everyone telling you what to do, firefighters have the great ability to run a business on the side.

I get that maybe honey was what you did growing up, so you're kind of over it. But dad has a business that you can grow and take over.

When you're 45 and have a full pension and 20 years of stashing honey money, then go live your life and bathe in bakelites

I had other goals when younger, but start building that Boyd empire for you and the family you'll have with Chelsea

*Not trying to preach*
My BIL worked for the state and retired at 58 and his wife is retiring next year at 50.
I am so jealous and feel like an idiot that I didn't do the same thing.

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Run-down on Geissele:
  • Everyone agreed to 8 weeks when BF deals were ordered, ok, fair enough
  • It will be 8 weeks Friday, however the GACS account on ARF chimed in saying they were having anodizing issues a couple weeks back and customers would be informed of what was going on with their orders
  • No one has been informed of anything, yet:
    • They show a pic of a dozen Super Duty rifles for people to shoot at SHOT while zero customers have received them
    • They show a dude winning a Super Duty after playing Geissele Plinko at SHOT while zero customers have received them
    • Their website now says that those who ordered after Black Friday (i.e. paid full price) will get priority
    • They release a pic of a new optic while all the above is FUBAR
Quality post. Thanks for summarizing.
The marketing department should be fucking fired.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I don't much have a problem with any of it except the lack of communication (which is a moot point since I know it's gonna be delayed) and the new orders being filled first. THAT part is what I DO have a problem with.