• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

DarthVader

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Henry County
Zip code
I read earlier today that this guy has often referred to himself as biracial and has indicated that he has been the victim of hate crimes in the past. If it weren't so pathetic, it would be hilarious. It's practically a real life Saturday Night Live skit.

Reactions: Kobayashi

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Sure, that's the point. Unequal treatment by law enforcement.

Do you believe that there is not a reason for the unfair treatment? You think police are just picking on black people? That is ridiculous. There are good reasons for it. More than 50 percent of the violent crime in this country is committed by young black men. That's a fact. That's why they are scrutinized more. Is it fair to the good ones? No it isn't, but it is that way for a reason. If black lives really mattered, then they would clean up their own communities and stop their sons from being gang bangers. You cant shit out 15 babies and not raise a single one of them right and then wonder why they are in prison or dead. This is very simple stuff.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Very nice. I've never met a woman that would do such a thing. You are a lucky man. Now learn how to spell rifle.

Reactions: Sublimebeer

blueknight8

the.... IN...master
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
stockbridge ga
I would like to ask a few questions regarding a fender bender I had this morning on the way home from work. Needless to say a semi decided to play bumper cars with me and I lost:becky:
This is the first time in a real accident and wanted to ask a few questions as to steps I should take?
yes there are lawyer's that are member's here
@heavyd ... dean is great and has worked with alot of us including myself
@Cobalt 60 is also great

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
If that is what your car looked like I would hate to see the other guy! Glad your okay and your car absorbed all the damage.

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
Oops lol I thought those pictures went thru the PM I sent. Guess not:becky: I guess I can use the term "I feel like I got hit by a truck" literally now. Glad I was alone bad as it was coulda been worse.

Yup, have to give a lot of credit to car design these days.
Family member was hit while stopped by some douchebag that was in a truck and never applied the brakes. Text much asshole?
Anyway Smashed the back end of the car so hard the gas tank was shoved up next to the trunk lid but the cabin was protected , and thankfully no fire.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Do you believe that there is not a reason for the unfair treatment? You think police are just picking on black people? That is ridiculous. There are good reasons for it. More than 50 percent of the violent crime in this country is committed by young black men. That's a fact. That's why they are scrutinized more. Is it fair to the good ones? No it isn't, but it is that way for a reason.
-Yeah, there's a reason for unfair treatment and it's called shitty policing and unequal treatment under the law.

-Do I think police are picking on black people...uh yeah, that's pretty much a fact. To think that it doesn't happen is pretty ridiculous. The Department of Justice found that police were targeting black people to increase revenues. They levied heavier than necessary fines, and punishment was greater than it was for a white person that committed the same crime. That should be disconcerting for anyone. http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_d561d303-1fe5-56b7-b4ca-3a5cc9a75c82.html

The fact that it isn't fair to the "good ones" (99.9%) is exactly the point. People like to just be able to go about their business and go to work or school and not be harassed, or receive unequal treatment or targeting from law enforcement. I think that's kind of what we all want.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
-Yeah, there's a reason for unfair treatment and it's called shitty policing and unequal treatment under the law.

-Do I think police are picking on black people...uh yeah, that's pretty much a fact. To think that it doesn't happen is pretty ridiculous. The Department of Justice found that police were targeting black people to increase revenues. They levied heavier than necessary fines, and punishment was greater than it was for a white person that committed the same crime. That should be disconcerting for anyone. http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_d561d303-1fe5-56b7-b4ca-3a5cc9a75c82.html

The fact that it isn't fair to the "good ones" (99.9%) is exactly the point. People like to just be able to go about their business and go to work or school and not be harassed, or receive unequal treatment or targeting from law enforcement. I think that's kind of what we all want.

I agree that there is a problem. The use of Americans as revenue is a huge problem. I just think there is a fair amount of evidence as to why blacks are targeted more. I was in court a few days ago for a stupid ticket that was BS. It was 80 percent white people there. I know the numbers are quite opposite in big cities but I also know that 7-8 out of every 10 calls in a big city are a young black man/boy committing a crime. That will and has influenced things over time. I'm not a police apologist. I just understand the dilemma.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I agree that there is a problem. The use of Americans as revenue is a huge problem. I just think there is a fair amount of evidence as to why blacks are targeted more. I was in court a few days ago for a stupid ticket that was BS. It was 80 percent white people there. I know the numbers are quite opposite in big cities but I also know that 7-8 out of every 10 calls in a big city are a young black man/boy committing a crime. That will and has influenced things over time. I'm not a police apologist. I just understand the dilemma.
We are revenue in jail or out. We are ALL revenue to somebody. And some are more profitable in jail.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Most of those calls are probably a black kid walking down the street, not actually committing a crime. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...getting-freaked-out-by-their-black-neighbors/

The influence that has over time is getting fed up with people calling the cops on you when you aren't doing anything wrong but because they're scared.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Most of those calls are probably a black kid walking down the street, not actually committing a crime. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...getting-freaked-out-by-their-black-neighbors/

Your news post wont change what I see every day. I know there are problems. blm is not the solution. They should just rename themselves fuck whitey. The only way to fix it is for the black community to hold each other responsible and the police community to hold each other accountable. Until then we will always have this.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Your news post wont change what I see every day. I know there are problems. blm is not the solution. They should just rename themselves fuck whitey. The only way to fix it is for the black community to hold each other responsible and the police community to hold each other accountable. Until then we will always have this.
No they aren't the solution and they aren't supposed to be. Yeah, a good chunk of them are loudmouth idiots, and they mistakenly made the Ferguson case their mascot (whom I believe the officer acted appropriately), but the fact is there are a lot of US citizens being subjected to some ridiculous le practices that should piss anyone off.

Also, there is no black community any more than there's a white community. I don't feel responsible for cleaning up a south Georgia, redneck meth lab, do you?

Also, welcome to the SET. I know you had apprehensions, but I hope you're enjoying it.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
No they aren't the solution and they aren't supposed to be. Yeah, a good chunk of them are loudmouth idiots, and they mistakenly made the Ferguson case their mascot (whom I believe the officer acted appropriately), but the fact is there are a lot of US citizens being subjected to some ridiculous le practices that should piss anyone off.

Also, there is no black community any more than there's a white community. I don't feel responsible for cleaning up a south Georgia, redneck meth lab, do you?

Also, welcome to the SET. I know you had apprehensions, but I hope you're enjoying it.

I am. I feel like my twisted sense of humor goes over a little better here and people don't get shot down for having an opinion. I was pretty pissed when you left and said quite a few words about it. Didn't matter of course. If you don't like it you can leave is the mantra over there.

Reactions: Laufen

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code

You said they mistakenly made the Ferguson case they're mascot, I don't think that's true. I think Ferguson was picked on purpose, and is still the flagship even after most of the facts are known. I don't believe they want a case where an innocent black man it's victimized by the police. I think they want a case where the guilty were punished, where the police acted more or less appropriately. I've followed the writings of Radley Balko and others for years that highlight cases where the police crossed the line, where no reasonable person would support the cop. Around the same time as Michael Brown, a cop in Cleveland killed a 12 year old boy playing in a park, why isn't that case the mascot? There are many others to choose from, but it's Michael Brown and Trayvon. Even the guy in New York that got choked out and died would make a better one. Even Rush Limbaugh was against the cop in that case. He talked for days about how he was killed by the state to protect tax revenue from cigarette sales. Some names that deserve to be the mascot might be listed within a litany of names that will occasionally be listed, but they aren't the ones that are the flagship victims. I don't think it's a mistake that the cause seems to only want to avenge the guilty.

Reactions: karlvv

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You said they mistakenly made the Ferguson case they're mascot, I don't think that's true. I think Ferguson was picked on purpose, .
Yeah, it was picked on purpose, but prematurely. They were hoping it would be representative of the issues they were trying to illuminate. When it turned out it wasn't, they made the huge tactical error of continuing to defend the criminal that got shot instead of saying "hey, the problem with racial bias does happen a lot, but that wasn't the case here".