GA Firing Line

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
So, when you're copying a platform whose primary virtue is robust reliability and you wind up here, what does that say about your product testing before coming to market.

Reactions: dial1911 and Jake

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Glad to see PSA is consistent.

I'm glad that they're actually acknowledging the issue and stopping production until they can get it figured out. I gotta say though, that little MOE version does look pretty badass. Once they get the issues resolved I'll probably snag one but I'm not gonna pay to be a beta tester.

Reactions: Rwjeter and Grunk

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I'm glad that they're actually acknowledging the issue and stopping production until they can get it figured out. I gotta say though, that little MOE version does look pretty badass. Once they get the issues resolved I'll probably snag one but I'm not gonna pay to be a beta tester.
Agreed. Once the bugs get worked out and it's on par with my Scorpion reliability wise, I'm all in. And hell no! MOE? Really? Wood and Bakelite 4 Lyfe.....

Reactions: Grunk and Jake

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code

Typical PSA. They push crap that doesn’t work onto the market and then try to fix it after the fact. With their shitty reputation for CS, doom to the poor fucks that bought one already.