Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I'm not either, but the only 357 I have ever shot was an airweight; it wasn't a painful experience, but no way in hell I could put rounds down fast with it. But alas, that 327 is dear to my heart for some reason. 327 Fed Mag, 32 H&R mag, 32 S, 32 L, and supposedly 32acp all work in it.

That would be one hell of a versatile gun.

Reactions: scand

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
You haven't seen Jake's man hands, have you?

LCRs have great triggers!

Haha. You know what's weird though is that I can shoot a scandium frame .44 mag snubbie like my old 329 Night Guard all day with no problem but I am fairly recoil sensitive when it comes to long guns. Remember that big ass bruise on my shoulder after we went and shot Trap/Five Stand at Wolf Creek?

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Haha. You know what's weird though is that I can shoot a scandium frame .44 mag snubbie like my old 329 Night Guard all day with no problem but I am fairly recoil sensitive when it comes to long guns. Remember that big ass bruise on my shoulder after we went and shot Trap/Five Stand at Wolf Creek?

Was that you or Bill that was limp-wristing the over/under?

Wait, that was you, wasn't it???

Gotta find the pic of my honey...stand by.

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
I carry a Glock mid size 23/19 almost everywhere. Using methods ranging from an iwb, to an ankle rig, to a shoulder holster, and even a undershirt shoulder rig.

Reactions: scand

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Was that you or Bill that was limp-wristing the over/under?

Wait, that was you, wasn't it???

Gotta find the pic of my honey...stand by.

They gave me a defective shotgun, damn it!

Haha, Judy was diggin' on you pretty hard. I have a pic. Let me find it...

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
Mossberg makes an o/u?

IN!

You got a link?
I was bullshitting, but yes and no. They don't make them, but they trademark a Turkish import as the Mossberg Silver Reserve. I have dove hunted with a Coweta County deputy detective that used one and it was a nice gun, and he was stacking birds left and right with it with nary a malfunction

Inkdaddy

Hunter
Trusted Trader
Aug 20, 2015
Stone Mountain (Gwinnett) not Dekalb
Both the bodyguard and the LCP will do the job if needed. Both are DA only and the trigger pulls can be long. The LCP is really not a "fun gun" to shoot being so small. I always carry two, my second or pocket gun a 380. I carried the kel-tec, walther, the taurus, and now my 380 love is the Glock 42. It's a Glock. Stricker Fire. 5.5 pound trigger pull, GEN 4 so the mag release is reversible for us Southpaws, and it fits in a small remora holster that i can carry in my back pocket or front pocket with ease. The best part is that it shoots so much better than any of the other 380's with the exception of probably the Sig P-238. I would never trade or get rid of my G42