Pictures (of Rugers)

American Revival Apparel Company

jackjr

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
yz9890, Good looking pistol. My wife bought one of the O.D. LCP's. I'm hoping to post a picture of it along with a few othe Rugers we have.

Fred_Import

Woodsman
Mar 20, 2010
SoCal
My first
Roys-010.jpg

and these
Roys-017.jpg

Roy48.jpg

Roy44.jpg

Roy26.jpg

M

mukwah

Had a Ruger Black Hawk once, bought it in a shoe box in a gazillion pieces for $100. The goof took it apart and could'nt get it back together! I sent it to Ruger expert gunsmith Jim Clark to put it back together and do a trigger job for $50. Most accurate revolver I ever owned! This was in my younger day and got in a tight for cash and sold for $475, nice profit but I wish I still had it!! :-\

jackjr

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
RICHGCOOP said:
JACKJR, I waiting to get my SR1911.

RICHGCOOP
They are a great handgun Rich. I know a guy who has done a ton of work on his and shoots a lot with it. Mine is bone stock and I shoot it a lot also.

R

rayzer007

Love your wife's collection Jack, that's neat! Have you had any problems with the 1911? What did your buddy do to his?
Ray

jackjr

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
rayzer007 said:
Love your wife's collection Jack, that's neat! Have you had any problems with the 1911? What did your buddy do to his?
Ray
The only problem I had was with the top hollowpoint in the magazine not feeding when the pistol was new. After about 50 rounds that problem mostly went away. My friend had a list of things done to his a long as your arm. No problems, just getting it the way he wants it. Fine looking gun too. I'm not sure how many more LCP's my wife will buy. Depends on what variations they come up with I guess.

I have several 1911's but I really like the Ruger. Smooth and clean without a lot of extra markings, serrations, etc.

M

mukwah

This is my .22 Ruger MK I Standard I got back in 1973 right after I got out of the Army. I plan on making the Paduk wood grips for this before I give it to my grandson. It'll be his first pistol.