Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Just picked this up in a Trade and WOW what a looker.
I plan on keeping this one for a While and hopefully get back into the AK Game.
I guess it just takes the right looking one to get your attention and get you interested in the AK market again.
So how did I do on this one as I have never owned a PAP M92PV Converted to rifle Before.
It has a Pinned on Fake can and nice colored wood grip and handguards.
So some of you AK guys tell me what you think of this one.
Will go to the range next week and post a report.

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
Maybe it's just the lighting, but the finish and the picatinny rail don't look factory. Is there a Krebs logo engraved anywhere on it?

That is some good looking furniture, though. Would've looked better if it was properly converted to a sidefolder, but it seems like a solid gun.

Reactions: FatAlbert

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
The triangle folders are oh-so-sexy in SBR configuration!

Reactions: cmshoot

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
just found out what stock it has on it: Manticore Arms Triangle Stock with Stormwerkz Hinge.

Reactions: Hayata

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I need to get a side folder in 5.45x39. And a under folder in 7.62x39... so many guns, so little time. :( Nice rifle to get back into the AK game BTW. :)

Reactions: Hayata and Balthaz

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Maybe it's just the lighting, but the finish and the picatinny rail don't look factory. Is there a Krebs logo engraved anywhere on it?

That is some good looking furniture, though. Would've looked better if it was properly converted to a sidefolder, but it seems like a solid gun.

The lighting is what makes it look off on the rail and I can not find anything stamped on it.
I understand you would like it to be Correct on the folder (so would I) but this is how I got it.
I like what I have in it and if later on decide, I might put the correct folder mechanism on it.

Reactions: Bagman

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
The lighting is what makes it look off on the rail and I can not find anything stamped on it.
I understand you would like it to be Correct on the folder (so would I) but this is how I got it.
I like what I have in it and if later on decide, I might put the correct folder mechanism on it.

I only asked because Krebs made a small batch of Yugo pistols years ago that were banned by name in some commie state. They had picatinny sections like that and a logo CNC'd in the rear trunnion.

And make sure you get somebody who knows what they're doing if you do get it converted to the proper folder. You'll need a new rear trunnion and I've seen too many people fuck them up.

Reactions: Balthaz

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
That looks dope, minus the fake suppressor. It looks better with the fake suppressor and triangle folder on it than it would with a brace on it and no fake suppressor though.

Reactions: cmshoot and Balthaz

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I had an M92 PAP pistol when they first came out. It was a fire breathing dragon. I LOVED that damn thing. But ATF decided you could no longer shoulder a brace, and Everytime I shot it the neighbors called the cops because it was so loud. I got rid of it for fear of temptation getting my ass in trouble.

Reactions: Balthaz