Nostalgia Inbound!

American Revival Apparel Company

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Bunch of ass hats. My mail lady is too lazy to get out of her truck and put anything on our porch. Instead she takes it back to the post office and makes me go pick it up myself.... They don't care about our dreams as they crush them and make us wait....
Trooooth!

Reactions: Rwjeter

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
Bunch of ass hats. My mail lady is too lazy to get out of her truck and put anything on our porch. Instead she takes it back to the post office and makes me go pick it up myself.... They don't care about our dreams as they crush them and make us wait....

I have similar problem, except they leave it by the road... 40' from the porch!
20160519_153022.jpg

Reactions: Laufen and Rwjeter

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Had the Crossman 760 and did some crazy azz stuff. Of course, it was hitting it with 100 pumps, dumping extra BBs down the barrel and trying to take a squirrel down. Found that the pellets were much better. That rifle helped me wipe out the squirrel population at my dad's place on BlackJack mtn in Rome. I cannot believe I never blew anything out on that gun.

I went to get my kids into shooting and bought what i thought was a decent rifle turned out to be a turd. The barrel was plastic with a steel sleeve. I moved them up to an old Stevens bolt action .22 and threw that POS in the trash.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

Glad to see I'm not the only one that happens to. Packages, certified mail, it doesn't matter, she ain't getting her fat ass out of that seat for anything. I've called and complained multiple times and it still happens. I watched her sit there and fill out one of those "sorry we missed you" cards and then drive off. I chased her up the road one day after she did that and she said,"Oh, sorry, it didn't look like anybody was home." Yeah, with 2 cars in the driveway and lights on inside that are clearly visible from the road I would think the same thing. :rolleyes2: I just have stuff delivered to my work 90% of the time now.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Glad to see I'm not the only one that happens to. Packages, certified mail, it doesn't matter, she ain't getting her fat ass out of that seat for anything. I've called and complained multiple times and it still happens. I watched her sit there and fill out one of those "sorry we missed you" cards and then drive off. I chased her up the road one day after she did that and she said,"Oh, sorry, it didn't look like anybody was home." Yeah, with 2 cars in the driveway and lights on inside that are clearly visible from the road I would think the same thing. :rolleyes2: I just have stuff delivered to my work 90% of the time now.
My mother in law parked in the cul-de-sac one day and our mail lady wrote us am ugly note saying how her car was "impeding" delivery. She was on the other side of the driveway nowhere like 25' from the mailbox! What do you mean impeding delivery? Did you have to do some evasive maneuvers or perhaps... Gasp! Put it in reverse!?!

Reactions: Jake

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
My mother in law parked in the cul-de-sac one day and our mail lady wrote us am ugly note saying how her car was "impeding" delivery. She was on the other side of the driveway nowhere like 25' from the mailbox! What do you mean impeding delivery? Did you have to do some evasive maneuvers or perhaps... Gasp! Put it in reverse!?!

I get those on my work truck all the time. Fuck em. Yeah, let me make my job 10x harder and take me twice as long to drag a hose around a bunch of shit that I wouldn't have to do if I parked by the mailbox so that you don't have to get out of your vehicle for 10 seconds to put something in a mailbox. Make it to where a 10 minute job takes me 20 minutes, or make your job that takes you 5 seconds take you 30 seconds max...hmmm...hard decision.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code

I get those on my work truck all the time. Fuck em. Yeah, let me make my job 10x harder and take me twice as long to drag a hose around a bunch of shit that I wouldn't have to do if I parked by the mailbox so that you don't have to get out of your vehicle for 10 seconds to put something in a mailbox. Make it to where a 10 minute job takes me 20 minutes, or make your job that takes you 5 seconds take you 30 seconds max...hmmm...hard decision.
I told my mother-in-law from now on park there even if the driveway is empty. LOL. I win bitch!

On a side note I think she's mad at us because my neighbor complained that she wasn't as hot as our old mail lady. LMAO!

Reactions: Jake

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Not much different than the 760!

760B.gif

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Not much, but a metal receiver, and even a bit smaller.
Yeah, I figured this was not a vintage picture. Mine was purchase around 1980 when all was steel except for the stock and the fore arm.

Reactions: Laufen