Night sights for LCP continued

Howard Law
Status
Not open for further replies.

davevabch

Frontiersman
Jun 9, 2012
Ok, I have the old LCP. It was replaced with the one I cracked the frame. It is a late model, right before the new model with the upgraded trigger and sights. I just recently bought the new "Generation" LCP'. So now I have both. ' Now here is the question. I love Rugers. Best customer service in the world of any product I know. I love the LCP, No matter how much I love the idea of a Sig 238 or any other gun, the LCP is the gun I carry every single day. 9 oz, fits in any pocket, goes to the beach, business meeting, store, in the front yard working, etc, etc. It is now part of me. I just love this gun period. Now the new model has a trigger that is Perfect, Not the long pull, pinched fingers etc. The new guy has new upgraded sights. Now, I could just put some "glow on" on this gut gun, or I could add custom night sights. Here is the price from the company that sells them installed. I plan to carry this gun with me forever. Is it worth the money to get the new sights? Help me decide, Please.

Dave,

Thank you for your inquiry. Attached is some brief information on the sight upgrade and a work order. The sight upgrade is $160 and includes: front Trijicon night sight, plain notch rear sight with cocking serrations,installation of the sights and refinishing of the slide in a Satin Black moly resin (refinishing is required due to the machining process). Requesting a different refinishing color and polishing of the barrel and barrel feed ramp is an additional $15.The current turn around time for the sight upgrade is estimated at 4 weeks. Please let me know if you would like to proceed so I can reserve the sights for your slide. Thanks again and have a great day.

TRIGGER_1

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
Athens, GA USA
Since you are going to keep the gun forever.....ABSOLUTLY GO FOR IT..... :p

ITS A NO BRAINER....... ;)

PS.....Call Doug at Bear Creek and get a holster for it too.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.