New targets up finally

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
My old steel targets were pretty well beat up. I had a chance to buy some locally at a fair price. Today I finally got them hung and changed a few things around on the home range. The new are the 3 square ones along the bottom. For the most part I shoot rimfire on the top row and centerfire on the bottom, although most of the top targets are able to take a bigger round. Tomorrow some of the nice pretty paint should be knocked off.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Well Rich, anytime you find yourself in the wild wild west of Indiana you are welcome. I am one hour straight west of Greenville, OH.

Slowhand

Support the right to self defense.
Jun 8, 2012
Irmo, SC
bigdogdaddy said:
My old steel targets were pretty well beat up. I had a chance to buy some locally at a fair price. Today I finally got them hung and changed a few things around on the home range. The new are the 3 square ones along the bottom. For the most part I shoot rimfire on the top row and centerfire on the bottom, although most of the top targets are able to take a bigger round. Tomorrow some of the nice pretty paint should be knocked off.

Not bad. Creates a momentary thought or two about why I moved out of the country into suburbia.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
I know why you moved to suburbia. There are a lot of good reasons. I have thought about it plenty when I am mowing, running the bush hog, cutting wood, etc. Then I get a little time and run a few hundred rounds of ammo through one of the guns and decide to stay for one more year.

bigdogdaddy

Tracker
Sep 16, 2012
Indiana
Rich, seeing your videos and pictures I am fairly sure if you lived closer we would both be broke, but we would be standing in spent brass up to our..........well, you know.