Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
If it does pass, any stamps paid for after the bill was introduced will be refunded.

I think that may be one of the reasons that it doesn't get passed(as much as I hate to say it because I'd really like to see it get passed). That's gonna be a shit ton of money that the US Govt already doesn't have. If anything I think the bill will be amended to remove that part.

Jul 14, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I think that may be one of the reasons that it doesn't get passed(as much as I hate to say it because I'd really like to see it get passed). That's gonna be a shit ton of money that the US Govt already doesn't have. If anything I think the bill will be amended to remove that part.
That money is not even a drop in the bucket to them but you're right. I don't think we will be seeing it

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It's the wait more than the cost that's kept me from getting into NFA staff
It'll start going back down after a peak here shortly. In three months, the wait will probably be 90 days or so. The sooner you get in, the sooner you're done.
I've been waiting since the first part of May 2016.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
It'll start going back down after a peak here shortly. In three months, the wait will probably be 90 days or so. The sooner you get in, the sooner you're done.
I know. I've been wanting to. I talked to dogleg the other day about one of the arc22 cans. I have to wait a couple months to get the money together but I'm going to do it soon.

Reactions: Laufen

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

Probably gonna get denied because you fucked some paperwork up.

J/k...but for realz though, that would suck.

KGmade

Frontiersman
Apr 14, 2016
Marietta, Ga
kgmade.net
Zip code
It's the wait more than the cost that's kept me from getting into NFA staff
You have already been waiting how long just to get into NFA though? :p
We still have that July panic to get through, but your Mar submission should be coming back very soon!

Reactions: Laufen

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
You have already been waiting how long just to get into NFA though? :p

We still have that July panic to get through, but your Mar submission should be coming back very soon!
I know. The issue is I don't have much to spend on gun stuff and it's hard to spend that on something like a suppressor that I have to wait months for instead of a gun I can have and shoot right away. Also up until recently I haven't had anything I could suppress since I'm not over interested in shooting handguns suppressed.

Reactions: KGmade and chance

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I know. The issue is I don't have much to spend on gun stuff and it's hard to spend that on something like a suppressor that I have to wait months for instead of a gun I can have and shoot right away. Also up until recently I haven't had anything I could suppress since I'm not over interested in shooting handguns suppressed.
Think of it like a savings bond.

. You spend a few hundred dollars on a suppressor, then curb other purchases (gun and otherwise) since you've already spent money on the can. Over several months of living extra frugally (because of that NFA purchase) you've saved more than the suppressor actually costs. See! You've made money, and end up with a suppressor....it's genius. Just keep a steady stream of form 4's out and you'll be rich in no time!

Thank me later.