Louis F Fow

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

I am usually available for the range instruction both weekdays in the evening and on weekends when I am home. Name a time that's good for you and I will try to set it up. We can do that in a phone call at the number below.

I was a firearms instructor in the Marine Corps and have been shooting all my life. I have been doing firearms instruction for CCW for about 10 years and spend time training youth in Boy Scouts and other youth groups. I have been with the NRA since about 1975 or earlier and am a NRA Certified Instructor and Range Safety Officer.

Go to “eletronicccw.com” and take the 6 hour online class. Cost is $50 each. NRA also has a basic pistol course on line at a cost of $60. You do not have to be on line for 6 hours, you can sign on and off until the class is complete and you can print out your certificate.

You will need 100 rounds for your pistol and hearing and eye safety equipment. We will review some of the most pertinent points of the class and Ohio law and then shoot for 2 hours. I use First Strike Range at the intersection of Rt. 87 and 44 in Burton. The driveway to the range is visible from 44 and in the industrial park on the SE quadrant of that intersection. Basically going east on 87, turn right on 44 and go about 100 yards, look right and you will see the sign, "First Strike", on the side of the building.

My fee is $50 each for range training after you complete the on line class and print out the certificate. You pay for any range fees ($15) each. I bring targets and some pistols for you to see and shoot if you are interested.(M9 (9MM), Colt National Match 1911 45, Glock 22C (40 Caliber). and a Smith & Wesson semiautomatic  22 caliber.

Louis F Fow

Call me to make an appointment. 440 247 4100. Or contact me with email. louisfow@ameritech.net

Price: 0

Course Location: 30 Greentree Rd, Chagrin Falls, Ohio, 44022, United States

Phone Number: 440 247 4100

Email Address: louisfow@ameritech.net

View full CCW Instructor