Its almost 5 AM

Faktory 47

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
It's horrible. I can be exhausted but unable to sleep.
same....since I moved here to this house im creeped out.mile long driveway 16 acres woods,seculded.hear Bumps in the night

mattp38

Hunter
Mar 27, 2015
Georgia
same....since I moved here to this house im creeped out.mile long driveway 16 acres woods,seculded.hear Bumps in the night
That's funny! I'm the exact opposite. I live in a noisy neighborhood close to a main highway. If I had a mile long driveway out in the sticks, I'd sleep like a baby. I hate being so close to people. Lol! I like to walk around on my property naked, and apparently my neighbors don't appreciate that. :)

Reactions: sam

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
That's funny! I'm the exact opposite. I live in a noisy neighborhood close to a main highway. If I had a mile long driveway out in the sticks, I'd sleep like a baby. I hate being so close to people. Lol! I like to walk around on my property naked, and apparently my neighbors don't appreciate that. :)

Blecchhh TMI

Reactions: mattp38

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

nothing to see here, told u that was me out there wandering around looking for my shoes. get some sleep, I know my wife does not.

She has that spousal snoring thing that keeps her awake

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
Anyone ever think its the bed that is causing sleep issues?

Can't sleep, try a hammock... Not the couch or bed or futon... Whatever

H

Hoss

We have about 20 acres in the woods and I can't imagine going back to neighborhood living.

Reactions: mattp38 and sam

sam

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Apr 8, 2015
byron
Zip code
I could walk around naked all day and no one would ever see me
I like living secluded . nighttime its just creepy

Reactions: mattp38

Woodstock

Tracker
Jun 29, 2015
Zip code
Old? I ain't but 31. Heck when I was 16, thought 30+ was old, so I guess I am old.

That's funny, I thought same thing at that age.

Did ya try a dr and see if there's anything that can be done?