ISIS CITY KILL LIST

GA Firing Line

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Just saying that if they do get BALLS and try to invade America I hope they underestimate how many of us are Armed and do not intimidate.
I doubt it; they undoubtedly have recon / splinter cells here already; their first targets would be NY, CA and IL. If they want to invade, they'll just walk across the border from Mexico

Reactions: Balthaz

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I doubt it; they undoubtedly have recon / splinter cells here already; their first targets would be NY, CA and IL. If they want to invade, they'll just walk across the border from Mexico

I am sure of that .............

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I'll hide a few of those M1 Garands down here in McDonough in the event you need a south-side hiding spot.

I heard tale that I might have an M-14 too but not sure after he Boat accident.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I heard tale that I might have an M-14 too but not sure after he Boat accident.
Oh yeah, definitely have a storage spot for that .... will even shoot it regularly and keep it nice and oiled for ya :D

Reactions: Balthaz

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
This list dosent make sence... I could see a attack in Atlanta, Athens, or the metro, just outside of 285... Anywhere else dosent make sence.

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
I'm not normally one to read "comments" on a news article but I thought that this one was especially pertinent.

"What kind of journalism is this? Why did the writer not give a date? I guess we don't need to know if this is current, or a week old, or a year old. If your standards are low enough, as a consumer of news articles, I suppose it's all the same."

This list was made public in March of this year.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
If they haven't already.
You do know they can scan for buried metal from choppers, they had that technology in the 80s when drug dealers were burying cash in their back yards.
Choppers now can spot grow houses by heat signatures and can detect mylar coverings.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I could only imagine that they are not stupid enough to try a full blown head on attack. It is going to be the minor hits that take out large numbers of people. I have since forgot what book it was I read, but it was involving splinter cell type attacks. The one attacker used a mosquito pest control truck and laced it with poisonous gas and waited for the daily afternoon rush and drove down the side of the road killing hundreds of thousands of people. It is events like that, that will be the biggest threat. And with our borders being wide open there are plenty of angry little goat fuckers running around here ready to cause mass destruction.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I could only imagine that they are not stupid enough to try a full blown head on attack. It is going to be the minor hits that take out large numbers of people. I have since forgot what book it was I read, but it was involving splinter cell type attacks. The one attacker used a mosquito pest control truck and laced it with poisonous gas and waited for the daily afternoon rush and drove down the side of the road killing hundreds of thousands of people. It is events like that, that will be the biggest threat. And with our borders being wide open there are plenty of angry little goat fuckers running around here ready to cause mass destruction.
You do realize 99% come here legally don't you? which radio or TV talking head are you getting your info from?