ISAAC'S COMING!

American Revival Apparel Company

framedcraig1

no fear...Ruger is here.
Jun 8, 2012
Mapleton,ut
Uh...keep your powder dry Verticoli...keep us posted man. Just throw a note in the air...and the wind will send it out to us
Be careful on preparations.

yz9890

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2012
I moved to Orlando from Denver several years ago just in time to have Hurricanes Charlie, Francis, and Jean roll right over my house with 3 months of each other. I had no idea how strong those storms could get when the first one ripped my roof and caved in most of the drywall of my home. By the time Francis showed up I was a friggin expert. storm shudders, generator and transfer switch, chain saw, food/water, gas, cash, roof nails, fans, propane, portable A/C, lamps, ammo, furring strips, tarps, tarps, tarps, and some tarps. don't forget the ammo. had a 9 foot long alligator sitting in my driveway (now riverbank) after Francis due to the high water.

bring it.

take care of yourself and your home and then sell it and move out of that godforsaken sweatbox.

R

rayzer007

There is something to be said for the Buffalo winters! You just hunker down and wait for the snow plows to pass through! ;)
Ray

Pops

Woodsman
Jun 8, 2012
Maine
rayzer007; Like the former Mayor of Buffalo used to say "Get yourself a six pack on the way home from work and let us get the streets clear". :eek:

R

rayzer007

Pops said:
rayzer007; Like the former Mayor of Buffalo used to say "Get yourself a six pack on the way home from work and let us get the streets clear". :eek:

My problem Jim was I'd start with an eight pack of 16 oz.ers, finish them, and then really start drinking :eek: The 'bad old days' as I call them now that I'm on the wagon since 1998. Coffee or hot chocolate nowadays; much better :D

Ray

Verticoli

Personal philosophy? Clothing optional.
Jun 10, 2012
Fl's west coast
Charlie, Francis, and Jean, oh my! I recall them well. :eek: The worst was Elaina, a 3day Labor Day weekend spent with my ex, her sister and her mother in 1985. :mad:

Work, the RNC and now this? EGADS! Thanks to all for the positive vibes.