9mm Is that a Crimson Trace in your pocket?

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Sontag_Shooter

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
Sontag/Blue Ridge VA
Added a Crimson Trace Lasergrip to my Solo today.

This is my 2nd CT purchase, and I'm really impressed with the quality of their products.

It's supposed to be pre-sighted at the factory to 50'; I'm thinking about sighting it in for about half that distance.

619adc52.jpg

467792ec.jpg

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
If it was me and I was putting the laser on my gun I would sighted in at the 50 feet. Then up close you will see very little difference there's not that much trajectory from 50 feet to up close.

R I C H G C O O P

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

Sontag_Shooter

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
Sontag/Blue Ridge VA
RICHGCOOP said:
If it was me and I was putting the laser on my gun I would sighted in at the 50 feet. Then up close you will see very little difference there's not that much trajectory from 50 feet to up close.

Good point, Rich; thanks for the suggestion.

I hope to try it out today. I'm going to take your advice and sight it in at 50' and check accuracy at 21'.

Sontag_Shooter

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
Sontag/Blue Ridge VA
As a side note that's been stated before, it's posts like Rich's that makes this such a great forum.

Just yesterday, I was reading a post by a new member of another gun forum. He was basically asking for some advice about his new gun. He stated that he joined the forum because the website is specifically for the brand/style he purchased, and he is new to firearms.

A senior poster there who constantly belittles others on the forum was one of the first to reply. Not only did he not give any useful advice (other than telling the new guy he should have used the search feature) he proceeded to make several condescending remarks.

It sure is nice to know that such bull manure is not tolerated on this forum. We definitely have a great (and very knowledgeable) bunch of folks here.

R

rayzer007

Congratulations on your purchase Sontag; I love that gun! Let us know if you run into any problems as you shoot it. I hope Kimber has corrected the shortcomings that were abounding in the early releases.
Ray

M

mukwah

Love the Solo! Really would like to see a range report! Sorry if you've already posted one and I missed it. Also, you're 100% correct about our forum! That's the way we like it! I guess that's why we all finally settled here!

Sontag_Shooter

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
Sontag/Blue Ridge VA