I'm about to jump in the truck and do some human hunting!

American Revival Apparel Company

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Can I have some free stuf? I'm jus a, jus a pa-pa-pa-pa, poor ginger boy....
I look at it this way:
1. An active forum member was wanting to own an AR and asked for help building one.
2. While he was seeking parts, I don't think his intent was for everything to be given to him free of charge, but at the same time, he certainly obliged by accepting (obviously members offered for a reason).
3. Forum members stepped up and helped out; parts, knowledge, assistance with building, etc..
4. Once rifle was built, he had some differences with the forum, took a different life-path, sold it at the local pawn shop as part of his life altering plan, came back to the forum a few months later and was given a metric ton of crap for selling said rifle - he apologized, but was shit on, so he went silent for a while again.

Last edited:

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Do you mean he took them, like he kinda' stole them?
Or he was given a bunch of mags that people gave him, b/c he was begging for them?
Not stolen by any means; offered up and accepted .... just one of those "you had to have been there" kind of moments

Last edited:

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Oh, HELL no... Once he put the rifle up for sale, that everyone gave parts to him in order to build a AR for free...Fuck that! That guy can go pound sand.

Yup, I gave him the red dot scope .

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
I look at it this way:
1. An active forum member was wanting to own an AR and asked for help building one.
2. While he was seeking parts, I don't think his intent was for everything to be given to him free of charge, but at the same time, he certainly obliged by accepting (obviously members offered for a reason).
3. Forum members stepped up and helped out; parts, knowledge, assistance with building, etc..
4. Once rifle was built, he had some differences with the forum, took a different life-path, sold it at the local pawn shop as part of his life altering plan, came back to the forum a few months later and was given a metric ton of crap for selling said rifle - he apologized, but was shit on, so he went silent for a while again.

Geeeeezzzz

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
that pawn shop special has a bcm charging handle courtesy of yours truly. I'm still kind of pissed. it's like giving a bum a hamburger and then watching him sell it for cigarette money.

Reactions: SafeCracka