Not a hot midget
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Georgia
Zip code
That would be me!!

Did you even watch the video?

I watched the video. You don't get a 50 inch waist by sitting on your ass alone. At 360 lbs my waist was only 44 inches. It takes some serious face stuffing to get up to a 50 inch waste.

All that said, I have nothing bad to say about the guy because of his weight. What somebody weighs is nobodies business but their own . I guarantee he thinks worse things about his weight than anyone would ever dare say to him. Trust me, as a roly poly myself I know.

Reactions: Bypass and Hoss

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code
I watched the video. You don't get a 50 inch waist by sitting on your ass alone. At 360 lbs my waist was only 44 inches. It takes some serious face stuffing to get up to a 50 inch waste.

All that said, I have nothing bad to say about the guy because of his weight. What somebody weighs is nobodies business but their own . I guarantee he thinks worse things about his weight than anyone would ever dare say to him. Trust me, as a roly poly myself I know.
Yeah at 275 now. I feel the same way. I didn't start gaining weight until the VA put me on all of these meds a few years ago. It sucks being over weight but like the guy said it is better than the alternative.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Society and our country are so focused on all things related to size shape and numbers. I have known plenty of physically fit people who have kicked off due to health issues. Smokers can actually outlive runners. Not everyone is obese because they sit around stuffing their face. People naturally put on weight as they age due to a drop in hormones. There are so many factors I could list all day long. I remember when a good cholesterol number was 180.and now it is 120. I think it is all.BS and even the medical makes shit up to make money. Hating on someone's weight is no different than hating on race, sex religion etc.