American Revival Apparel Company

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. They were in turn actively supported by perhaps 10% of the population. In addition to these revolutionaries were perhaps another 20% who favored their cause but did little or nothing to support it. Another one-third of the population sided with the King (by the end of the war there were actually more Americans fighting FOR the King than there were in the field against him) and the final third took no side, blew with the wind and took what came.

Audentis Fortuna Iuvat...Fortune Favors the Brave

Many of us three percenters swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and affirming that we are guardians of the Republic, of the principles in our Declaration of Independence, and of the rights of our people,
we affirm and declare the following:
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

http://threepercentersclub.org/

http://www.threepercenter.org/

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I was reading this a little today. Was wondering what others thought about it or if there were members here.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
I knew what a 3%er was, but this group sounds like a Leo group that's competing with Oathkeepers. I doubt I'll ever be asked to disarm anyone other than myself.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
If that's your thing, have fun. However, it smacks of attention whoring to me. I'm reminded of that Saul Alinsky quote.
"True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within"

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
The III%ers I've met in Georgia are a bunch of attention whoring drunken retards. Their "training" is nothing more than a photo op with their guns so they have something to post on face book.

Reactions: Strider12 and 1776

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Yeah, they claim to be constitutionalist then march at the state capitol holding signs that say ban Islam.

How is it any diffrent from the shit birds with signs that say behead all that insult islam.... Honest question....

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
How is it any diffrent from the shit birds with signs that say behead all that insult islam.... Honest question....
It's not terribly different. And that's an absolute fucking shame.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
It's not blatant hypocrisy. At least the shit birds understand the doctrine they adhere to. When you claim to be a constitution loving patriot then petition the government to ban a religion you don't like you're just a special kind of stupid.