Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I disagree with FA getting old fast. I enjoy shooting FA with my setup! I will love it even more when I can do away with the TASK slow fire setup when I get my tungsten alloy bolt. I will have a little more compact package. The current setup has a 10.5 inch barrel on it so it is pretty close to owning a FA AR in pistol caliber. It is not just about putting holes in paper but how fast you can engage multiple targets. Sure it is fun to do a full mag dump once in a while. I compare it to muscle cars, if you own one you will still want to do a burnout once in a while! Why own one if you don't want to flex the muscle once in a while?

SafeCracka

Little Bitch
Trusted Trader
Mar 29, 2015
Screenshot City
Zip code
I disagree with FA getting old fast. I enjoy shooting FA with my setup! I will love it even more when I can do away with the TASK slow fire setup when I get my tungsten alloy bolt. I will have a little more compact package. The current setup has a 10.5 inch barrel on it so it is pretty close to owning a FA AR in pistol caliber. It is not just about putting holes in paper but how fast you can engage multiple targets. Sure it is fun to do a full mag dump once in a while. I compare it to muscle cars, if you own one you will still want to do a burnout once in a while! Why own one if you don't want to flex the muscle once in a while?

Agree.... Just something about when you bump the trigger and dump 30rds down range that just makes me HAPPY!

Semi-Pro

Woodsman
May 17, 2015
Smalltown, GA
I do burnouts in my camry

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
Sell everything I own for a GAU21?
Who needs a house when you have 2000 rpm of .50