I think this is going to be a popular room

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

TattooedGunner

Frontiersman
Mar 31, 2015
Cedartown, GA
Zip code
The Kahr CM9 to me is the smallest 9mm that is reliable that I know of. I would love to have a Glock 43 but there is enough size difference I don't think it would fit in the front pocket of my work pants. The Kahr is what allowed me to start carrying all day every day even at work. The Glock 19 gets strapped on during the weekend but the Kahr is always there.

Reactions: Liberty

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
S&W Shield - Decent gun, decent trigger, decent everything.
Beretta Nano - In the wise words of AKOU, "The trigger is like dragging dead hooker through railroad track."
Walther PPS - I have no experience with this one but typically Walther's mag releases suck.
Kahr PM9/CM9 - Solid meh. Too heavy. Two thirds shitty trigger.
Keltec - I have never and probably never will touch a Keltec.
Ruger - Ruger what?
Sig - Sig what? Typically decent guns with good triggers.

I`m seeing a pattern here with hookers.You must get around.lol

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Where the hell did this thread come from?

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Big pass on the Sig P290rs. That thing is much heavier and wider than it needs to be, and the trigger is terrible.

Liberty

nitrocellulose dispenser
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Ga
Zip code
The Kahr CM9 to me is the smallest 9mm that is reliable that I know of. I would love to have a Glock 43 but there is enough size difference I don't think it would fit in the front pocket of my work pants. The Kahr is what allowed me to start carrying all day every day even at work. The Glock 19 gets strapped on during the weekend but the Kahr is always there.

I have come to the same conclusion. The sharp edges of Glocks at the grip/magazine make them print far beyond their size. I carry a CW9 whenever the 19 isn't practical.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
Anyone have feed back on a G43?
Too small for my hand to shoot. I added taran +1s and it was still iffy. tiny bit of sweat in my palm and that thing would likely fly right out of my hand lol. Sold it and snagged a G26 with a +2 extension. Just barely smaller than my 19 frame wise and conveniently pokes me in my junk less lol. I can get a much better grip on it which is the main reason I went to it.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Too small for my hand to shoot. I added taran +1s and it was still iffy. tiny bit of sweat in my palm and that thing would likely fly right out of my hand lol. Sold it and snagged a G26 with a +2 extension. Just barely smaller than my 19 frame wise and conveniently pokes me in my junk less lol. I can get a much better grip on it which is the main reason I went to it.

I have little T-Rex hands so I'm liking the way it feels w/ the pinky ext. and there is the "plus one" extension that would make it 8 rounds of 9mm, not too shabby for such a small pistol.

Leshaire

Weekend Warrior
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
I have little T-Rex hands so I'm liking the way it feels w/ the pinky ext. and there is the "plus one" extension that would make it 8 rounds of 9mm, not too shabby for such a small pistol.
Yeah too small for me. I wear XL gloves for reference. The 26 is even pushing my luck lol.