Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I am giving this a try and surprised I was able to use it for Taco Bell and not KFC considering both are in same restaurant. I tipped well with order and used $12 off coupon I am sharing here. If you use Grubhub or not try it with this coupon and get $12 off your order. Waiting on food to arrive now. Hopefully nothing got tea bagged!

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Well, for ordering and delivery it was on par with ordering from Domino's. I always nuke my food from here so it being like warm was not really an issue. I got $15 worth of food delivered for $15 bucks which included $5 tip with $12 off coupon.

Granted it is not something I would do on a regular basis especially not if going to $27 without $12s off. Considering the wife is out of commission in the early stages of this bug and I have a splitting headache it was an easy choice to make.

Good grubhubbing to anyone else who gives it a shot.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Haha that’s funny no dipping balls in the creamy salsa
I heard if you aren’t in a hurry they cut $10 or so off when multiple people order the same place but yours might need to be nuked.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Haha that’s funny no dipping balls in the creamy salsa
I heard if you aren’t in a hurry they cut $10 or so off when multiple people order the same place but yours might need to be nuked.
Yeah, the tacos and burritos were stacked on top of the Nachos. The nachos were nice and warm but the other had to be nuked.

I am guessing that unless more people use it, there will be very little added restaurants. I think the main thing is the ability to place online orders with the particular business you buy at. Once your Wendy's, McDonald's, Burger King, Smashburger and others allow online ordering then you can get delivery from them. I think a couple of them allow you to order (and pay) online in advance. I think I have seen Zaxbys have the order ahead service. Which is good for that place considering the wait time for a meal.

I am think the delivery drivers are like Uber or Lyft drivers and pick and choose which orders to deliver it have a contract with a specific restaurant. The service charge the restaurant charges should go away as they are not at a loss if meal is not picked up. It is awful steep for using a credit card as well.

To me, it was more about convenience tonight. Doubt I will do it again.

SouthernSlammed

Gingerbeard Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 29, 2015
Fapville
Zip code
To me, it's for those folks that will sit in drivethru line for 20mins (Chickfila/Zaxbys here in Milly) instead of getting out and going in and having your food in 5 mins! Some how it's convenient!

• Haha
Reactions: Mac11FA and Grunk

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
To me, it's for those folks that will sit in drivethru line for 20mins (Chickfila/Zaxbys here in Milly) instead of getting out and going in and having your food in 5 mins! Some how it's convenient!
I always circle the lot when I see a long drivethru line to take a peek inside. It's usually empty. We go in, order, get our stuff, leave. My grandnephew thinks it's hilarious.

Reactions: SouthernSlammed

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Yeah, I usually have to piss if stopping at Zaxbys as I was usually coming back from Marietta so I go in anyways. This one being right off 75 and across the street from Tanger outlet is usually packed inside or out.