Going to Buy a Treadmill

Howard Law

SPrada

Scout
Oct 20, 2017
California
Zip code
Anyone bought a good treadmill recently. I just got a bonus at work and I thought I would treat myself to some home work out equipment.
https://fitnessgeko.com/fitness/proform-performance-300i-treadmill-review/
work_out.gif

Last edited:

Hoss

I have no idea who owns this place
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 11, 2019
here
Anyone bought a good treadmill recently. I just got a bonus at work and I thought I would treat myself to some home work out equipment.

work_out.gif
There's a place in Mcdonough behind Avalon church that sells refurbished gym equipment. It's a huge warehouse with top of the line Commercial equipment, not consumer quality. I bought a $3000 elliptical machine for $400.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Just save the money and buy a nicer coat hanger than the treadmill will become.
Long time ago we sold our treadmill because it was becoming s clothes rack. The wife never used it. Well, not long after we sold he she swore she needed one again so we bought another. It was used like 3 times and now it is being used as a clothes rack again. On the bright side, the newer one has more room to hang clothes on.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
They're great for giving a big dog a workout when you can't get them out. I've trained every German Shepherd I've had to use a treadmill. It was especially wonderful after my stroke because I could get this guy a workout every day even when I couldn't walk.

Last edited: