Get ready

Howard Law

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
How is the outlook now? I don't understand the macro economics but I've heard it said by guys who's opinions on this sorta thing I take seriously that unless the dollar weakens bad things are ahead. Also that the market is due a significant pull back for some cyclic reasons which again I don't understand.

Thoughts?
We've been banging on support levels for quite a while, threatening a big reversal. There's so much artificial influence that the beast isn't behaving like it has historically. The charts still tell the story, but extrapolating where it's headed is a lot murkier than it used to be imo.

Sheps

Frontiersman
Jun 24, 2015
www.youtube.com
Zip code
en5 1ae
I wonder if Trump upsetting so much of the status quo (love it or hate it) has reset the clock so to speak?

Laufen

Ammosexual
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I wonder if Trump upsetting so much of the status quo (love it or hate it) has reset the clock so to speak?
I don't believe he has upset the status quo when it comes to business involvement in the markets, at least not too negatively. Business has a bit more say in policy (again for better or worse) but investor "feels" play a big part of it as well.

Reactions: Sheps