GA Firing Line

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Yeah but it “wasn’t made to be a ‘firearm’ from the factory it was either a shotgun or pistol” so you reclassifying it to a other or “firearm” makes it illegal. A cop at a gun show told me that when I was walking around with that 20 gauge shotgun and a spare 14” barrel in my hand. Fuckin guy
Not true at all. It wasn’t sold as a pistol. The pistol-grip Is logged into the blue books as a firearm. Cop buddy is full of shit lol

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Not true at all. It wasn’t sold as a pistol. The pistol-grip Is logged into the blue books as a firearm. Cop buddy is full of shit lol
I bought that 200 buck maverick 88 from rabbit with the intentions of making it a shockwave. It had a 28” barrel. I was gunna put this 14” one on and bird grip and make it a shockwave. But got shook cus he convinced me it was technically illegal. It’s so fucking confusing

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
A firearm with a pistol grip in lieu of the shoulder stock is not designed to be fired from the shoulder and, therefore, is not a shotgun. Since it is a firearm “other than a rifle or shotgun,” the purchaser must be 21 years of age or older.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I bought that 200 buck maverick 88 from rabbit with the intentions of making it a shockwave. It had a 28” barrel. I was gunna put this 14” one on and bird grip and make it a shockwave. But got shook cus he convinced me it was technically illegal. It’s so fucking confusing
You cannot make a shotgun into a firearm

you cannot take a shotgun that had a shoulder stock and convert it into a firearm

if you want to make a shockwave you have to buy a pistol grip shotgun that was manufactured as a pistol grip only, it is logged Into the books as a “firearm”

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
A firearm with a pistol grip in lieu of the shoulder stock is not designed to be fired from the shoulder and, therefore, is not a shotgun. Since it is a firearm “other than a rifle or shotgun,” the purchaser must be 21 years of age or older.
when buying from a FFL only. I know this to be true because I got denied at 18 trying to buy a moss 500 pistol grip shotgun. Dude had me fill out paperwork and everything but his manager came in last minute and said no deal lol

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
You cannot make a shotgun into a firearm

you cannot take a shotgun that had a shoulder stock and convert it into a firearm

if you want to make a shockwave you have to buy a pistol grip shotgun that was manufactured as a pistol grip only, it is logged Into the books as a “firearm”
I got it now. Makes sense. Actually not at all fuck .gov fag hole losers

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
So yea, when he took a weapon classified as a shotgun (having a stock with a barrel
Longer than 18” and intended to be fired from the shoulder) and tried to reclassify it as “having never had a stock and being a firearm” that is illegal

taking a factory pistol grip firearm that never had a stock and was never intended to have a stock and making it into a 14” barreled pistol grip firearm is legal as long as it meets the requirements to be one ie OAL longer than 26”

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
So yea, when he took a weapon classified as a shotgun (having a stock with a barrel
Longer than 18” and intended to be fired from the shoulder) and tried to reclassify it as “having never had a stock and being a firearm” that is illegal

taking a factory pistol grip firearm that never had a stock and was never intended to have a stock and making it into a 14” barreled pistol grip firearm is legal as long as it meets the requirements to be one ie OAL longer than 26”
To be clear, I purchased the shotgun with a 26” barrel attached. The 14” was just a extra barrel included.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Part of me wants to work at a good FFL like 1 day a week just for the lulz
It’s a shit show of a maddening job haha. Eventually you quit trying and just say “sure” to every customer because they all walk up preaching to you their supreme firearms and legal knowledge

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
And fuck stupid cops who walk around like they’re ATF agents when they don’t know wtf they’re talking about
I was laughing man. I mean we had a good convo but he was like dead serious. And I just couldn’t really take him serious so I just chuckled when he came outta the wood work with his knowledge. Knowledge that I didn’t ask for haha. He stopped me and was like “hey boi you best not put that barrel on that shotgun” I was like “ get fucked old timer I’m late for a butt fucking convention and your mom won’t stop calling me”