DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
You have winged death bees?
I have a an apparently huge yellow jacket nest (the big ones that make nests) in a box of flex duct that got ruined when a building I had blew apart, and they're inside it, so I ha e no way of spraying it.
Also, there's a bazillion pissed of yellow jackets (little bastards) by my chicken coop where I was trying to move it. Don't know if they're somehow in the coop, or I've covered their hole....
My backyard is a war zone
I'm allergic to all these fuckers

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I have a an apparently huge yellow jacket nest (the big ones that make nests) in a box of flex duct that got ruined when a building I had blew apart, and they're inside it, so I ha e no way of spraying it.
Also, there's a bazillion pissed of yellow jackets (little bastards) by my chicken coop where I was trying to move it. Don't know if they're somehow in the coop, or I've covered their hole....

You're going to have to invest in some traps, and try to catch the majority of them. There are some really good home made ones on YouTube.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Damn. Flex duct box is like armor plated yellow jackets. I was going to suggest going out at night and applying a good bit of gas to the area and let the fumes do their thing.
I'd set the whole thing on fire, but it's on a flammable shelf, in what's left of a somewhat flammable building, 3ft from my neighbors flammable fence.
Still might do it lmaoooooooo

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Damn. Flex duct box is like armor plated yellow jackets. I was going to suggest going out at night and applying a good bit of gas to the area and let the fumes do their thing.
I put gas in a compressed air spot sprayer and spray around my barn and sheds when I see lots of yellow jackets or the asian hornets hanging around
I rarely find a nest unless it's just getting started

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
Bee careful in dealing with those fish!