Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
Well, i think he meant OAL if that helps.

Basically, reload long so chambering the round uses the lands in the barrel to seat the bullet to the final depth.

I've got a .22-250, so I've learned a bit about throat errosion (hot gas basically eating away your barrel from the throat/end of chamber forward).
Lol. Yes, OAL
AOL, wtf. Must have been auto correct since my phone is old enough to remember what AOL stands for

3clicks_Off

Practicing Freedom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Feb 1, 2016
Cartersville
Zip code
This man knows, its the most bad ass of the 22 cal rifles with light bullets , 4200 to 4400 fps is possible , mines an
Varmint barrel Remington that will hit a dime at a 100 yards, i never shot a deer with it , but hogs, yotes ,muskrats ,beavers, crows its pretty hard on, i have no doubt a deer would drop in its tracks with the right placement of shot
220 + deer = DRT

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I had what I at first thought was going to be an awkward conversation with an old preacher friend of mine the other day.

Turned out, he had done his homework and his conclusions on the Russian situation are right on, IMHO. Putin is a thorn in the global elites' side, and thus is the enemy, according to the MSM.

Pat Buchanan wrote a piece 3 or 4 years ago about Putin, and how the "right" would treat him, since he's more of a conservative and his policies often align with their alleged ideology. As usual, PB is a prophet.
I wish I understood WTF you’re talking about at least half as much as most reporters pretend to…

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
The Dreizen report, the Duran duo, Military Review, Sonar-21 and Moon of Alabama are my English language sources.
Wait, wait, wait - you’re using Duran Duran and a country music band as sources???

Aw, shit. So I guess I can start listening to Shania Twain and Marky Mark again!

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
The Geography of a Woman as she ages:

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa .
Half discovered, half wild, fertile and naturally Beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe.
Well developed and open to trade, especially
for someone of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain.
Very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece.
Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain.
With a glorious and all conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel.
Has been through war, doesn't make the same mistakes twice,
and takes care of business .

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada.
Self-preserving, but open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet.
Wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past and the wisdom of the ages. An adventurous spirit and a thirst for spiritual knowledge.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 100, a man is like North Korea and Russia.
Ruled by a pair of nuts!

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
CZ75 B.

Chuck's has a used Omega for $599, I asked the kid if it came with the extra mag. He replied, "I'd have to check the box to find out."

As in, "I'm too fucking lazy to check the box so it's anybody's guess if it has the extra mag or not"

That circle 10 mag I bought. "Lemme see it."

"I don't see any markings on it so I don't know who made it, it's for a 5.55 AK." *Puts it back on the shelf*

" Can I see it?"

*hands it to me*

"Do you have a 5.56 AK?"

"No but I have some friends in ATL who do. How much for the mag?"

"Tell your friends when they come down to see me and I'll give them a good price."

"Dude, can you just find out how much it is please?"

Not to mention when I was asking about a complete lower they had, he put a stripped Anderson lower in front of me for $120 and told me I can build one but I'd need to buy all the guts for it :rolleyes:
You have the worst luck with gun stores and sandwich shops