Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
What kind of CZ?
CZ75 B.

Chuck's has a used Omega for $599, I asked the kid if it came with the extra mag. He replied, "I'd have to check the box to find out."

As in, "I'm too fucking lazy to check the box so it's anybody's guess if it has the extra mag or not"

That circle 10 mag I bought. "Lemme see it."

"I don't see any markings on it so I don't know who made it, it's for a 5.55 AK." *Puts it back on the shelf*

" Can I see it?"

*hands it to me*

"Do you have a 5.56 AK?"

"No but I have some friends in ATL who do. How much for the mag?"

"Tell your friends when they come down to see me and I'll give them a good price."

"Dude, can you just find out how much it is please?"

Not to mention when I was asking about a complete lower they had, he put a stripped Anderson lower in front of me for $120 and told me I can build one but I'd need to buy all the guts for it :rolleyes:

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
CZ75 B.

Chuck's has a used Omega for $599, I asked the kid if it came with the extra mag. He replied, "I'd have to check the box to find out."

As in, "I'm too fucking lazy to check the box so it's anybody's guess if it has the extra mag or not"

That circle 10 mag I bought. "Lemme see it."

"I don't see any markings on it so I don't know who made it, it's for a 5.55 AK." *Puts it back on the shelf*

" Can I see it?"

*hands it to me*

"Do you have a 5.56 AK?"

"No but I have some friends in ATL who do. How much for the mag?"

"Tell your friends when they come down to see me and I'll give them a good price."

"Dude, can you just find out how much it is please?"

Not to mention when I was asking about a complete lower they had, he put a stripped Anderson lower in front of me for $120 and told me I can build one but I'd need to buy all the guts for it :rolleyes:
I would like a CZ75 PCR compact but this one will do until I'm positive that’s the route I want to go. Plus the PCR costs more. $629 for the B is the cheapest I've found it