Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
So apparently the tires on my car don't like temps under 75, not that I was getting stupid or anything, but yeah, Vette tires don't grab onto pavement well when you goose the go-pedal a bit when slightly turning & outside temp is under 75....

Pardon me while I go find some clean boxers....

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
So apparently the tires on my car don't like temps under 75, not that I was getting stupid or anything, but yeah, Vette tires don't grab onto pavement well when you goose the go-pedal a bit when slightly turning & outside temp is under 75....

Pardon me while I go find some clean boxers....

Damn! Reminds me of trying to cross traffic in my new-to-me F150... slightly wet pavement, rear tires spun like hell. I had plenty of time, but not with the tires just sitting there spinning. No idea of the time of year, but i don't remember it being particularly cold.

DeanMoriarty

oW n ER
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 19, 2020
Emerson GA
Damn! Reminds me of trying to cross traffic in my new-to-me F150... slightly wet pavement, rear tires spun like hell. I had plenty of time, but not with the tires just sitting there spinning. No idea of the time of year, but i don't remember it being particularly cold.
I did that in a borrowed 5.7 dodge truck. Just accidentally peeled out while turning right....I thought it was funny, gf at the time however, did not lmao.