Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Howard Law

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
It can but needs the triangle Handguard piece added or just use the smaller earlier small diameter round handguards.
Well, the original plan is I’m going to take apart the Dissy upper I got on Black Friday over a year ago and put that barrel and rifle-length triangles into the carry-handle upper. It’ll have an A1 grip and stock, which I’ve already switched over to the Gov’t roll mark lower that I allegedly don’t have. Should work great!

Since then, I’ve decided to make another lower with a really worn-looking A2 stock, and paint the hell out of it. It’ll have layers upon layers of paint that I’ll wear through to make a BFPU look.
But what upper and barrel to put on that??
I was considering using @Fast306stang ‘s 14.5 with a 1.5” 3-prong pinned and welded, and it’ll be dedicated to my current can. It’s already got a FSP, so I can either use Magpul HGs I’ve already got, or find some other round ones (not gonna paint the short triangles, that’d be a SIN).

Other idea was a 16” barrel I’ve got with an old-school YHM quad-rail, and KAC cover panels. But I hesitate to paint that setup…
Thoughts?

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Well, the original plan is I’m going to take apart the Dissy upper I got on Black Friday over a year ago and put that barrel and rifle-length triangles into the carry-handle upper. It’ll have an A1 grip and stock, which I’ve already switched over to the Gov’t roll mark lower that I allegedly don’t have. Should work great!

Since then, I’ve decided to make another lower with a really worn-looking A2 stock, and paint the hell out of it. It’ll have layers upon layers of paint that I’ll wear through to make a BFPU look.
But what upper and barrel to put on that??
I was considering using @Fast306stang ‘s 14.5 with a 1.5” 3-prong pinned and welded, and it’ll be dedicated to my current can. It’s already got a FSP, so I can either use Magpul HGs I’ve already got, or find some other round ones (not gonna paint the short triangles, that’d be a SIN).

Other idea was a 16” barrel I’ve got with an old-school YHM quad-rail, and KAC cover panels. But I hesitate to paint that setup…
Thoughts?
Stick with the plan.